Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

maximesharp

Trophies
XP
Country
France
After replacing DSiMenuPlusPlus for TWiLightMenu++, games won't boot (white screen after the nds-bootstrap loading screen)
I try to upgrade and downgrade nds-bootstrap, but nothing work.

Reinstalling DSiMenuPlusPlus (v5.3.1) make the games start working again.

(DSi, Unlaunch V1.4, 16GB SDCard)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After replacing DSiMenuPlusPlus for TWiLightMenu++, games won't boot (white screen after the nds-bootstrap loading screen)
I try to upgrade and downgrade nds-bootstrap, but nothing work.

Reinstalling DSiMenuPlusPlus (v5.3.1) make the games start working again.

(DSi, Unlaunch V1.4, 16GB SDCard)
You need HiyaCFW installed for the games to work on latest version.

Reactions: maximesharp

Shoveland

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that I cannot get single card multiplayer to work, it usually shows up then but when the game finishes downloading on the other ds, my n3ds crashes. Is there a fix for this and is wireless multiplayer even supported?

Joshua Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed that I cannot get single card multiplayer to work, it usually shows up then but when the game finishes downloading on the other ds, my n3ds crashes. Is there a fix for this and is wireless multiplayer even supported?
Wireless functions ether don't work or their buggy as ell so it's best to wait it out

Reactions: Shoveland

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only non-single-cart multiplayer works, currently.

Munandar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can somebody help me to AP Fix Gyakuten Kenji 2 (Eng. Patched). I've tried to use xdelta but it always throws an error.. Try DS Scene but it said not supported... Oh Radiant Historia too.. I can't find any ap patch file for that game...

Leqz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Just an idea, would it be possible to add a feature to map the circle pad or the c-stick to the touchscreen instead since they are a quite few games that support analog controls there i.e Super Mario 64 DS. If it even possible maybe add analog support natively to those games like TheFlow did with some PSP
games (mostly to make aiming easier) on the PS Vita but that definitely going to be harder and it's going to be an individual patch rather than a universal one.Just a though.

Reactions: JSMastah

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not the Roms, I have downloaded them many times from different websites and they all don't work
Are the .sav files created by TWiLight Menu++?
If not, what are they created by?
If so, then I'm out of ideas.
Just an idea, would it be possible to add a feature to map the circle pad or the c-stick to the touchscreen instead since they are a quite few games that support analog controls there i.e Super Mario 64 DS. If it even possible maybe add analog support natively to those games like TheFlow did with some PSP
games (mostly to make aiming easier) on the PS Vita but that definitely going to be harder and it's going to be an individual patch rather than a universal one.Just a though.
That would require reverse-engineering TWL_FIRM.

Leqz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Bummer well look like we're going to use this at the moment if we want comfortable analog
0-gst-mini-mobile-legend-joystick-controller-truegamers-1705-19-F407312_1.jpeg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!