Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

JacobNeedsHelp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why can't phantom hourglass launch? I tried putting the bootstrap on it (11.0) but it still won't launch. On the log it's color is blue, I've tried Spirit Tracks and it worked fine so why can't this work?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Robz8 with the latest version of DSiMenu±+ any rom Japanese rom that i have english transmission patched no longer works they worked fine in the previous versions just thought i should let you know. Also Donkey Kong Racing/Final Fantasy XII/Giana Sisters/Phantom Hourglass/Yoshi Touch N Go/Kirby Mass Attack/Phantasy Star 0 and a number of other English roms are now broken as well. Of the 147 English roms that worked for me in previous version only 113 roms now work so something has been broken somewhere lol.

All the roms that worked before now just loads to a white screen exept Phantasy Star 0 which loads but all in game graphics are scrambled.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

elenarguez

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
There is a sound problem and is that after a few minutes of the game stops working or when you save the game, in the last version didn't happen at least for me.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is a sound problem and is that after a few minutes of the game stops working or when you save the game, in the last version didn't happen at least for me.
Yep that happens to mr as well there seems to be a lot of issues with the latest version.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
@Robz8 with the latest version of DSiMenu±+ any rom Japanese rom that i have english transmission patched no longer works they worked fine in the previous versions just thought i should let you know. Also Donkey Kong Racing/Final Fantasy XII/Giana Sisters/Phantom Hourglass/Yoshi Touch N Go/Kirby Mass Attack/Phantasy Star 0 and a number of other English roms are now broken as well. Of the 147 English roms that worked for me in previous version only 113 roms now work so something has been broken somewhere lol.

All the roms that worked before now just loads to a white screen exept Phantasy Star 0 which loads but all in game graphics are scrambled.
Yeah, tested several of these games as well and they didn't work for me either. :/

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: AmandaRose

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think that's due to AP, but you can wait for the opening cutscene to play while at the title screen to fix the issue.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think that's due to AP, but you can wait for the opening cutscene to play while at the title screen to fix the issue.
What do you mean in phantasy star 0? My rom has been ap patched for that. And why does it then play fine in previous dsimenu++. Also any idea why so many games now dont work that played perfectly fine in previous versions?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean in phantasy star 0? My rom has been ap patched for that. And why does it then play fine in previous dsimenu++. Also any idea why so many games now dont work that played perfectly fine in previous versions?
All game compatibility issues are on nds-bootstrap's side.
It's probably due to the process of merging both SDK1-4 and 5 branches, and it does seem like a lot of work has been put into it, so it makes sense why there's now more bugs.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's probably due to the process of merging both SDK1-4 and 5 branches, and it does seem like a lot of work has been put into it, so it makes sense why there's now more bugs.
Yep I totally get the fixing things can lead to other things breaking thats why i think it would be handy if dsimenu included say 2 or 3 previous bootloaders and you could select on a per game basis which one to use. That way you could have games that work use the latest bootstrap and those that dont work could use a previous version. They way it is is you have to use latest and lose the use of alot of games but gain advantages of whatever has been added or delete bootstrap and use a previous version.

Reactions: The Catboy

t0w3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about my problem with games that have Wireless Communication? Is it Lenny's fault, or is it ndsbootstrap? Is there a way to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can