Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

DSUPERY92

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Playing Pokemon Platinum and I haven't experienced a single random freeze like I did with Pokemon Black, White, Black 2, and White 2 even after applying an AP patch. I'm starting to think the problem is those games because Pearl, Diamond, and Platinum don't really have anti-piracy measures if what I read is true. I also read somewhere else in old threads that random freezes will still occur even after applying a patch to the Gen. V games.
How to ap patch a ds game?

Skullrusha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a DSi XL with HiyaCFW 1.3.2 and DSiMenu++ (w/Unlaunch 1.3) installed and autobooting - after upgrading from DSiMenu++ 5.4.0 (Rev 01) to 5.4.1 holding Select on power on doesn't seem to do anything any longer. Is this normal?

Ghufran99

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. Does anyone know how to soft-reset games like Pokemon while using the Dsi menu++? I'm playing Pokémon Platinum and would like to know if this is possible or not.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a DSi XL with HiyaCFW 1.3.2 and DSiMenu++ (w/Unlaunch 1.3) installed and autobooting - after upgrading from DSiMenu++ 5.4.0 (Rev 01) to 5.4.1 holding Select on power on doesn't seem to do anything any longer. Is this normal?
Because you overwritten Hiya's "bootcode.dsi".
Hi. Does anyone know how to soft-reset games like Pokemon while using the Dsi menu++? I'm playing Pokémon Platinum and would like to know if this is possible or not.
L+R+START+SELECT

Ik-Stan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tried following this guide:

But unfortunately it didn't work. Maybe I did something wrong? Did check if I missed a .cia file, but no. Could it be I have something installed on my 3DS thats messing something up? (TWLoader?) I have a New 3DS if that's important.

Thanks for taking your time!

Somebody out there who could help me out en knows how to fox this?

Last edited by Ik-Stan,

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
Aw crap, didn't know that. How do you delete a reply? I can only edit it?
Just change it to say "still looking for an answer if someone can help me out with my problem here" or something like that. It's still technically bumping your question, but it's not a one word reply at that point and doesn't resemble a thread bump.

t0w3l

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're on a FW lower than 1.4.5, then please update, and then launch DSi Shop, and exit it.
If you're already on 1.4.5, then you'll need to hardmod you DSi.
I'm currently in 1.4.1, I already have a backup of my Nand on this version, can I update and then restore my nand with this backup after I've decrypted it to install Sudokuhax (thus downgrading it back to 1.4.1), or do I have to backup my nand a second time, once i update to 1.4.5?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently in 1.4.1, I already have a backup of my Nand on this version, can I update and then restore my nand with this backup after I've decrypted it to install Sudokuhax (thus downgrading it back to 1.4.1), or do I have to backup my nand a second time, once i update to 1.4.5?
You have to back it up the second time.
can i use this with my R4 SDHC DUAL CORE 2017?
Yes, but retail games won't work.
Does Download Play work with this?
Some games have DLP working, but others have the other console crash on the Nintendo logo, due to the game using cloneboot for DLP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo