ROM Hack DS Games(Im talking about games like Pokemon Platinum) on New 3DS XL streamed to the TV Help Please?

Pokeman321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I need help on how to play ds games like pokemon platinum on the big screen: the tv. Is there any way? I have a modded New 3ds XL, and have used a streamer called "snickerstream" before on it to play 3ds, game boy games, gameboy advance games and others on the big screen tv. However, it was not able to play ds games on the tv because it worked differently. I want to stream DS games from either regular cartridges or would it also be possible on twilight menu++? I have always wanted to do this ever since I got a ds when i was a kid. I am now an adult and I figure that in 2021 we should have the technology to achieve this. Please help.

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, I need help on how to play ds games like pokemon platinum on the big screen: the tv. Is there any way? I have a modded New 3ds XL, and have used a streamer called "snickerstream" before on it to play 3ds, game boy games, gameboy advance games and others on the big screen tv. However, it was not able to play ds games on the tv because it worked differently. I want to stream DS games from either regular cartridges or would it also be possible on twilight menu++? I have always wanted to do this ever since I got a ds when i was a kid. I am now an adult and I figure that in 2021 we should have the technology to achieve this. Please help.

As you say, the 3DS reboots in DS mode to play DS games, so cannot use 3DS homebrew like the streaming programs.

The best way to play DS on a TV is using a Wii U - the gamepad acts as the bottom screen. If you don’t have a Wii U, you could use an emulator on a computer.

Reactions: Benlo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg