DS #DSi 0124: PokÃmon White Version (Europe)

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone confirm if the victini event works yet? I don't feel like changing my router settings to WEP internet unless I'm sure the event is online

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I assume that the only differences between the European version and the American version will be text-based. The Europe version will have "colours", and America "colors", stuff like that.

It shouldn't affect the Wi-fi at all right? Playing a eurpoean game in america I mean.

D

Deleted-236924

megadude1 said:
can anyone confirm if the victini event works yet? I don't feel like changing my router settings to WEP internet unless I'm sure the event is online
It should be up by now.
Besides, what could possibly go wrong?
You're only changing it to WEP for a few minutes.

You could just set your connection as hidden, so that random people on the street/neighbors won't be able to see it.
That is if your router can do that.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Pingouin7 said:
megadude1 said:
It should be up by now.
Besides, what could possibly go wrong?
You're only changing it to WEP for a few minutes.

You could just set your connection as hidden, so that random people on the street/neighbors won't be able to see it.
That is if your router can do that.
That, or he can make it a secure connection...
tongue.gif

mangatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
doyama said:
moodswinger said:
This might have been ask already so I apologize in advance, but why is this categorized as a DSi release?

It's a DSi enhanced game so it has some features that you can take advantage of if you have a DSi. But you can play it just fine on a regular DS with minimal difference from a core gameplay perspective. It's still basically an animal enslavement racket simulator
smile.gif

thats all i need to know thanks.

Falco91Bones

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
megadude1 said:
I downloaded the Liberty pass, only need to get to the boat. Then I can get to the house and i hope he is there
biggrin.gif

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Falco91Bones said:
megadude1 said:
I downloaded the Liberty pass, only need to get to the boat. Then I can get to the house and i hope he is there
biggrin.gif
Yeah it is!
smile.gif

I already caught it
smile.gif
It's at level 15

Falco91Bones

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Attila13 said:
Falco91Bones said:
megadude1 said:
biggrin.gif
Yeah it is!
smile.gif

I already caught it
smile.gif
It's at level 15
Is not really a spoiler
tongue.gif
since it is standing on the pokemon website
tongue.gif

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Martijn2901 said:
I have AK2i and akaio 1.8.5a but this game keep stuck in loading i have applied the patch form CK3
Someone know how to solve?

working fine here with AK2i and Akaio 1.8.5, had only 1 freeze

madoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Martijn2901 said:
I have AK2i and akaio 1.8.5a but this game keep stuck in loading i have applied the patch form CK3
Someone know how to solve?

I had it too. I installed akaio 1.8.1 and it works. I don't know why it doesn't work on akaio 1.8.5, maybe it sth with sd card, because only few people report it.
Sorry for my english
smile.gif

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blahkamehameha said:
So I assume that the only differences between the European version and the American version will be text-based. The Europe version will have "colours", and America "colors", stuff like that.

It shouldn't affect the Wi-fi at all right? Playing a eurpoean game in america I mean.
And the US version will have heavier AP
biggrin.gif

The text in NA and EU version is pretty much 99% the same.
I have seen scenes off the NA commercial on EU and they have the same words.
English is English :v

I already started the EU version, it's fun. I don't care for the American version...Nothing different to restart the game for.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mana94 said:
And the US version will have heavier AP
biggrin.gif
Actually, the EU ROM is almost identical to the US version.

Proof: there's no region code imbedded into the EU ROM, and people have been reporting that a non-scene US ROM dump is identical in internal data to the EU ROM.
You can also choose your US location in the EU version, which is further proof. And addition to that, Pokesav recognizes all Euro Pokemon as American Pokemon.
Here's a screenshot of the internal data of the European ROM:
Proof.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty