::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
I downloaded the Ds doom port yesterday, I dldi patched it and when i ran it and chose the "standard game" option then both screens turned off.I am using a supercard SD (not micro).if you know how to run the game in SCSD plz help me
wacko.gif

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just kidding, i got a cyclods, so directly i cant help you much, i googl'd for your problem and i still have no solution for it, but ill keep looking, who knows if something shows up? ^^

PS: i want a christmas hat on my avatar to :'(

edit:: try checking the comments on this page: http://www.jefklak.com/Guides/Doom-DS, you may find something usefull

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
just kidding, i got a cyclods, so directly i cant help you much, i googl'd for your problem and i still have no solution for it, but ill keep looking, who knows if something shows up? ^^

PS: i want a christmas hat on my avatar to :'(

edit:: try checking the comments on this page: http://www.jefklak.com/Guides/Doom-DS, you may find something usefull
biggrin.gif
Just kidding too.Anyway I guess I'll stick to the gba version of Doom.

Masked

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSDoom is homebrew, right? Don't run DS homebrew through the normal Supercard SD patcher. Instead, use a program called "dsbuild" (dslazy may also have this feature) that will attach the loader that the Supercard needs. Usually roms with this loader attached are named "xxx.ds.gba" instead of the normal "xxx.nds", but they need to be renamed to .nds for the SC to know what to do with them (I like to use "xxx.sc.nds").

Also, if it uses DLDI be sure to patch it or, if you're using the latest SC firmware, put the dldi file in the root of your SD card (forgot what to name it).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.