Ds doom port on supercard SD

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Noitora, Dec 1, 2007.

Dec 1, 2007

Ds doom port on supercard SD by Noitora at 5:00 PM (1,535 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Noitora
    OP

Member Noitora ::

Greece
    I downloaded the Ds doom port yesterday, I dldi patched it and when i ran it and chose the "standard game" option then both screens turned off.I am using a supercard SD (not micro).if you know how to run the game in SCSD plz help me [​IMG]

2. Chotaz

Member Chotaz I'm back! :D

Portugal
    u downloaded it? you nasty, nasty person [​IMG]

3. Noitora
    OP

Greece
    .....yeah... [​IMG]

4. Chotaz

Member Chotaz I'm back! :D

Portugal
    just kidding, i got a cyclods, so directly i cant help you much, i googl'd for your problem and i still have no solution for it, but ill keep looking, who knows if something shows up? ^^

PS: i want a christmas hat on my avatar to :'(

edit:: try checking the comments on this page: http://www.jefklak.com/Guides/Doom-DS, you may find something usefull

5. Noitora
    OP

Greece
    [​IMG] Just kidding too.Anyway I guess I'll stick to the gba version of Doom.

6. SavageWaffle

Member SavageWaffle GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    I got same problem. But i got a R4 instead.

7. Masked

Member Masked GBAtemp Regular

United States
    DSDoom is homebrew, right? Don't run DS homebrew through the normal Supercard SD patcher. Instead, use a program called "dsbuild" (dslazy may also have this feature) that will attach the loader that the Supercard needs. Usually roms with this loader attached are named "xxx.ds.gba" instead of the normal "xxx.nds", but they need to be renamed to .nds for the SC to know what to do with them (I like to use "xxx.sc.nds").

Also, if it uses DLDI be sure to patch it or, if you're using the latest SC firmware, put the dldi file in the root of your SD card (forgot what to name it).

8. cupajoe

Member cupajoe Have a cup of joe!

United States
    Doom can be ported to almost anything (and it pretty much has). I played doom on a calculator today!