DS #5336: Crystal Mines (Europe)

Beetle84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@Modecise

no there isnt a message or anything, it just erases my files on the ingame slots. Im not sure exactly which level it does it at, and i cant get the code to work on a r4i with r4cce or cheat extra, im doing something wrong i think.....

petmar52

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone know the way out of rocky horror level 12. Got All the crystals etc and light flashes for exit but cant find it anywhere. Any help appreciated
smile.gif

BTW only just joined but loving this site. Great Job
biggrin.gif

StiNKy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Glad to see others enjoying this game as much as I am! Especially after those disparaging remarks based purely on screenshots...
311 levels, in an 8mb cart, that's pretty impressive. It's gonna take me a while to finish this one!

Oveneise

Trophies
Website
ACAdapterquotes.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
After using that AR code that was so very kindly posted up here, I started to really get into this game! Its a lot of fun... BUT... when I booted it up, my profile was gone! My save file for Crystal Mines didn't get deleted, so its one of two things, don't mean to finger point but:

1. AP deleted the profile

OR

2. Somehow the AR code did something?

I don't know, but I really want to play through this thing. I was playing on regular R4 firmware, not wood or anything. Anyone else experience this problem?

StiNKy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No problems here with saving. I'm up to level 24, enjoying this game thoroughly, although I wish I had more time to play it.

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modecise said:
I made this AR code:

94000130 FEFF0000
020B1588 0001E800

Press R to set the timer to 30 sec.
It should help pass lvl. 9.

It's definitely anti-piracy. The actual game has 5 minutes as the timer for level 9.

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pouetpouet10 said:
Hi

How to complete level 9 ?
Or how use the AR code with Acekard 2 ?
Or can someone after level 9 give me his .sav ?

Thank's

Using the cheat editor is pretty easy. Even I who has never did it before was able to do it after a little reading.

Here's the gist of it:

1. Download r4cce and start it up
2. Click on Add Game
3. Click on the "..." button and locate your ROM. This loads the GAME ID into the editor
4. Change the Game Title to "Crystal Mines DS" or something similar
5. Click on Add Code
6. Change the Code Title to "Add 30 seconds to timer"
7. Change Comment to "Press R to activate cheat"
8. Paste the AR cheat that you see earlier in the thread into the Code List box
9. File -> Save, choose a name for your new cheat file
10. Copy the cheat file to your Acekard into the cheat subfolder of the acekard folder of your micro sd card.
11. Find the Crystal Mines rom.
12. Press the start button. Go to Properties and the Y Rom Settings. Find Cheat/Action Replay and make sure it's enabled.
13. Press the start button, Go to Cheats. Do Y to select database and find your cheat file. Then press X to rebuild.
14. You should see the 30 second timer show up. Make sure it's enabled.
15. Now you can play the game. Just press R button to reset timer to 30 seconds.

leeuke

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, but how to get this to work on Supercard One? put it in the root folder, pressed the y button but no cheats are showing. Does the advice above only work for R4?

Thanks

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leeuke said:
Thanks, but how to get this to work on Supercard One? put it in the root folder, pressed the y button but no cheats are showing. Does the advice above only work for R4?

Thanks

You need to find the documentation or a wiki for your card that explains how to load/use cheats. Google for it.

This link might be appropriate but I don't know since I don't have a Supercard.

http://eng.supercard.sc/manual/dsone/cheat.html

leeuke

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi gtmtnbiker

Thanks for replying. Had a look at the link you sent; far too complicated for a simple brain like mine, it says I require software to convert a .cht file to .scc file, but the cheat file I have created following your guide provides a file ending .dat?????????

Maybe someone reading this thread has Super Card one, has passed lvl 9 (Dan's Maze) and can send me their .sav file?

Thanks

gtmtnbiker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest googling for how to add a cheat in Super Card. You just have to try out the instructions you find. I'm sure that you can do it.

In other news, I heard from the publisher of this game. They said that the game will be released in Europe very soon and will let me know if there are any US plans.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...