DS #5181: Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals (USA)

Ruffy23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no i need a save type editor
i think i should search for a save type editor , to editing the save type from the rom
maybe it could work

Sorry for the double post...
i try to use one of the Savegame from another game , i renamed it to "Gamename.nds.sav"
and i started the game and after the long intro from lufia i tried to save the game and became the same error "error accessing save data, turn power off and reinsert the DS game Card

tehnoobshow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am addicted to this game and totally love it
wub.gif
....I have sympathy for all of the people that have problems with this game hopefully a suitable fix will be released swiftly.

DarkFocus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
emigre said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
works on AKAIO 1.7?

I fucking doubt it
angry.gif

What? A game doesn't work on a firmware that was released, a few months preiously? Oh my lord?

Seriously, some people here need to learn about this strange thing callled virtue. It's not you're paying for it.

it's called patience....patience is a virtue but it's not the only one...

J313C

Trophies
XP
Country
Guatemala
celes said:
I get a white screen in DeSmuMe 9.4 =\ Help anyone?

same here, white screen when trying with the V3N0M version only the logo then white srcreen in R4 SDHC 1.34eng, can someone help plz?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
That version doesn't actually work, it says so in the first post of the thread and most of the posts in it are people complaining it doesn't save. You'd have saved yourself some heartache and stress if you'd have read the thread first. You can try the regular WoodR4 but I can't guarantee it'll work on the N5. Other than that there's WAIO. But if you get stuck with it don't post in here about it as it's nothing to do with this topic.

Ruffy23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok.. thanks for the reply and sorry for the trouble i caused
i think i should wait for the update from YSmenu or what still works with R4 clones

PhatalPhoenix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use No$GBA 2.6a with No$Zoomer myself. Just make sure that the Reset/Entrypoint thing is set to GBA BIOS or it will just give you a white screen and freeze. The graphics are a little choppy with a few minor things (Such as Lexus in one of the opening scenes) but it plays just fine.

However I played the Japanese version using the same method and it worked perfect as well, until you get to Gratze. There's a part where you need to ride a tank and as soon as you exit the first room with it the emulator crashes. Has anyone had this issue with the english or japanese version and knows a way around it? I just started playing the english one yesterday and I don't want to get to that point and be stuck again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo