ROM searched: Harvest Moon Ds Cute SPANISH

Edurnity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the correct forum. There is a game for the DS that is Harvest Moon DS Cute, and I can't find the ROM in EUR or in the USA but in Spanish. I don't know if it doesn't exist or if I'm looking for it wrong. In case it doesn't exist, is there a tool to translate that ROM?

Nombre del juego: Harvest Moon Ds Cute
Fecha de lanzamiento:
Información del juego:
puede estar en forma de párrafo o en una lista con viñetas, siempre que contenga la siguiente información:
  • Género: Simulation, role-playing
  • De qué se trata: Like a Harvest Moon DS
Capturas de pantalla:

1688039979971.png
1688039996038.png

Vídeos:

Last edited by Edurnity,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sadly what you're after doesn't exist. Harvest Moon DS Cute only saw a Japanese and American release, and it was unfortunately in the period of time where American releases were largely English language only. I also haven't really seen any tools relating directly to Harvest Moon DS or DS Cute, so you might be starting from scratch in terms of having to look into the extracted file formats and seeing if there's anything available to extract the text.

Best of luck either way!

Edurnity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Sadly what you're after doesn't exist. Harvest Moon DS Cute only saw a Japanese and American release, and it was unfortunately in the period of time where American releases were largely English language only. I also haven't really seen any tools relating directly to Harvest Moon DS or DS Cute, so you might be starting from scratch in terms of having to look into the extracted file formats and seeing if there's anything available to extract the text.

Best of luck either way!
How could I extract the texts quickly and easily to translate them and with what tool? If you could tell me I would be very grateful. Thank you

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How could I extract the texts quickly and easily to translate them and with what tool? If you could tell me I would be very grateful. Thank you
I don't know, I was saying this is something you'd need to look into lol. There's likely general tools out there to unpack NDS ROMs and from there I think it's a case of looking at the file and finding what compression it uses to unpack those properly. It's not something I've done myself so I can't really offer you more than that.

Best of luck all the same o7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto