DS #5174: Final Fantasy - The Four Heroes of Light (USA)

lonewolf80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone located the eight treasures the guy hid in the hometown yet?

IF you have, care to explain where they are? They're all hidden in barrels, right?

LLiran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How for Santa's sake did they manage to make this game 50mb instead of 338?
They must have ripped something cause the game doesn't feel right for a Square Enix game..
Where is the intro movie??

Malgamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOS-Rens said:
I've been in the witch maison but I can't find the witch ... only the prinses lying on the ground
what to do next ??

You have to find Yunita first if you haven't already. She is in the long room after flipping the switch. If you go back you should see her fighting some monsters. Once you have her the scene with the princess will take place.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
this take final fantasy backs to its roots it feels like a proper final fantasy game after that joke ff13 - its likeone of the older ones like 1 on nes where you had no clue what to do i.e getting the water tomb was a real pain or you could buy the artic wind .
adding the job system with gems made it cooler then the ff5 system
only fault i have is the graphics but it will probably grow on me
when i see this in stores i will get it

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
CrimzonEyed said:
Venom or NukeThis version for my R4Wood 1.14? :/ any tested both versions?

just take venom. it's already cracked
smile.gif

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
stanleyopar2000 said:
GeekyGuy said:
Taichi24 said:
Works on Cyclo B.4 with the Venom release.

Very nice. Now, that's how you do it. Better to hold the game back before release, and let it out in the wild when it can actually be played. It will save about 20 pages of "is it cracked yet" replies.

This should help me get over my DQIX withdrawals.
gba.gif

withdrawls?

did you beat DQ IX already?? :wtf:

who didn't? are you saying you didn't beat this game in the months it was out? my little brother and me did co-op through the entire story... in three days.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
I am really, really, really, really, really, really, really enjoying this game. It's much more clever than your typical RPG, with the unique way the story unfolds and using gems as a form of currency that can upgrade your Crowns and Equipment (yes, you'll eventually find a shop that can upgrade your equipment by using gems) or get sold so you can buy new items.

As restrictive as 15 slots per character sounds, as well, you can't use more than five types of Magic or equip more than four items at once so you will always have 6 slots per character free to carry consumable items and loot.

Plus there's the fact that, because your party is seemingly always so small (I've not had a full party of four since beating the Witch at the beginning of the game, most of the time there being only two per party), you have to carefully select what Crowns everyone uses.

All in all, the game really has improved over my initial impression. At first it seemed excessively restrictive in an attempt to simplify the game mechanics, but this game is far more clever and technical than I thought.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
lonewolf80 said:
Has anyone located the eight treasures the guy hid in the hometown yet?

IF you have, care to explain where they are? They're all hidden in barrels, right?

I've found 3. None of which were in barrels. Try bookcases in folk's houses. I found an Antidote and a Potion in bookcases and another potion in a bush on the right-hand side of the town. Couldn't be bothered to look for any more.

C

croagunk.master

Not insulting this game or anything, but it looks really crappy and pixelated on my dsi xl.

sweenish

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can not believe how many people are defending intros and pre-cracked roms. sure the intro is typically the price you pay to have a rom pre-cracked, but they (intros especially) break things.

cheats are only made for clean dumps. firmware updates and emulator updates only ensure that clean dumps work. in fact, the nds scene is probably the only one that still has crack-tros. all the other scenes got rid of them a long time ago. for good reason. the closest i ever get to this is a cheat code to bypass the protection. clean dumps save everyone a lot of trouble down the line.

and a perfectly viable solution for everyone is to release a clean dump alongside a quick program that can crack/intro a game, if the user wants it like that. it wouldn't delay the release at all, since the program takes minutes compared to the cracking process. and both crowds get what they want.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sweenish said:
i can not believe how many people are defending intros and pre-cracked roms.
It's not so much that these people support intros/cracktros, it's that they're appalled when people whine and complain about something they are getting for free. Beggars can't be choosers and all that...

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
There's more to the scene than just giving kids free games, if you don't like it, you know where the store is. If you don't want scene releases from the likes of Venom, who've been cracking and dumping handheld since before you knew what a flashcart was, then wait for some messageboard gonk to dump it, or, better yet, go buy it and dump it yourself. The scene doesn't exist for your benefit, when scene groups release a game it's primarily to demonstrate their skills to other groups. The fact you get an early release of a fully working game is a by product, and it's not one you are forced to exploit.

But then there are some releases I've downloaded just for the cracktro because it was of more interest to me than the game
tongue.gif
Any road, release it clean, people whine that it's not working, crack it, people whine that you dare take credit for it, or because you're one of the few traditional groups out there that you have a) The skill to crack the game and b) The skill to code a cracktro. These things go hand in hand, cracking protections, getting games early and coding cracktros to compete with other groups is what motivates scene groups, take that motivation away and you're left waiting for an uncracked P2P dump and whining that it's got AP.

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sweenish said:
i can not believe how many people are defending intros and pre-cracked roms. sure the intro is typically the price you pay to have a rom pre-cracked, but they (intros especially) break things.

cheats are only made for clean dumps. firmware updates and emulator updates only ensure that clean dumps work. in fact, the nds scene is probably the only one that still has crack-tros. all the other scenes got rid of them a long time ago. for good reason. the closest i ever get to this is a cheat code to bypass the protection. clean dumps save everyone a lot of trouble down the line.

and a perfectly viable solution for everyone is to release a clean dump alongside a quick program that can crack/intro a game, if the user wants it like that. it wouldn't delay the release at all, since the program takes minutes compared to the cracking process. and both crowds get what they want.

why complain about it, go and dump it yourself
no one is forcing you to use the rom

are you going to hate paintings because because the artist signs his/her signatures at the bottom?

If you hate it, go and buy the game, or dump it yourself, and stop complaining about stuff you get for FREE

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Y @ YuseiFD: :creep: