DS #5174: Final Fantasy - The Four Heroes of Light (USA)

viz87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi guys,mm anyone using woods 1.14 to play it?it works on it but after i came out from the castle and head to town the screen just went black..i restarted it..and the same problem still persist..anyone can help?

vernel1008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
running on YSMENU clone r4 and going just fine! am loving every minute of it. the only problem in this game is the difficulty in understanding the next mission. The clues are not well shown and you can be lost very easily. oh another thing, when you cannot choose whom to attack except the front and rear. and when healing you can only heal the party member with the least health.

but overall it is superb!!!

maybe squareenix made this game with the 3DS in mind cause they applied a full 3D landscape but somehow rusty especially the trees XD
I guess this games graphics may be enhanced by the 3DS (hoping!!
biggrin.gif
yaynds.gif
)
then it would be ROCK&ROLL!!!!!!

gothicall

Blah blah blah!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Nice game, but I still don't know, is this a remake or it's an original story? I'm just beginning this game, I go via Fairy Path after the princess was converted to a cat.
yaynds.gif

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game that gets better as you get into it, graphics look 3d and the devs probably developing for 3ds as well.
Bosses here are tough even the 1st 1 needed some levelling.
Hats are a nice touch and give some v.useful abilities when enhanced, so keep some gems ;p
Normal mobs press X for auto-fight, grows up the AP so you can hurt bosses quickly.
Vulnerabilities are sign-posted so 2nd boss weak to water magic, can also buy some antarctic winds.

Weapons with elemental attacks are better than a normal weapon with +2 ATK, so wood axe atk+5 is usually worse than tempest spear +3 ATK and Wind.

Also when new chars come in just swap their better gear with your hero char.
Hero's ring is +10 HP, good early on.
Rock shields and poison immune cloaks are great
smile.gif

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
viz87 said:
hi guys,mm anyone using woods 1.14 to play it?it works on it but after i came out from the castle and head to town the screen just went black..i restarted it..and the same problem still persist..anyone can help?
you want to download wood r4 v1.22

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte