DS #5174: Final Fantasy - The Four Heroes of Light (USA)

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
magicksun said:
heyyy whats uppp kids , venom took time of her life to update this , if the filmware don't update they cry , if is update they hate them for something , if no one update a rom , they cry , and if someone update , they are angry , i like the intro , i don't cry, isnt nothing bad in them only a 2 seconds of lose time becouse you have to press one button , and i will press your head baby little boys! jaja

To me, you should only get a flashcard for games you can't play in Japanese but are now translated. However, people they are saving money for not buying DS games and it conclusion that's a fact.

darkfhang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And to be fair, some of the old GBA rom intros used to be OBNOXIOUS as all hell. A lot of the ones nowadays aren't nearly so bad. =p

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
darkfhang said:
And to be fair, some of the old GBA rom intros used to be OBNOXIOUS as all hell. A lot of the ones nowadays aren't nearly so bad. =p

Users like you make us tempers look like a bunch of ungrateful people. You guys still don't get it, do you? You're getting free games that have been cracked for our enjoyment. The hell is wrong with you people?
Oh and if people need help running it on NO$GBA/NO$Zoomer, feel free to ask me.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Takanato said:
darkfhang said:

Users like you make us tempers look like a bunch of ungrateful people. You guys still don't get it, do you? You're getting free games that have been cracked for our enjoyment. The hell is wrong with you people?

It's always going to happen. People who get free things for years feel as if they own the hackers and the hackers work for them.

Akotan

Mathematical!
Trophies
Website
www.viciocriativo.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Did you guys find some problems with this game and latest Wood firmware (1.14)?

*getting another game file...

edit: nope, no problem at all. I'll just gonna play it through all night long. But I'll solve this tomorrow. XP

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
you guys have a problem with me posting a disable intro hex edit?

NO, it's toward people who says things like this
QUOTEMorons release roms with intros to inflate their e-penis, thereby screw up things for those of us who maintain archives of clean dumps for future use/reference.

I like the hex edit

knl

I can change this?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
my biggest issue with precracked roms is that they're TRIMMED. AKAIO doesn't recognize them for the cheat function because of that. (if anyone knows a workaround for this, i'm all ears)

Clongetty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can't believe that some people are pissed off by the intros...

Every games that had been cracked by the scene back in the days on computer always had cracktro and no one complained. what the hell is up with this generation of gamer. No respect for the scene.

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Clongetty said:
I can't believe that some people are pissed off by the intros...
[...]
Yet alot of releases get "nuked" because they aren't clean rips, usually just ripping update stuff, being pre-"hacked" or whatever -> but fully working. Personally I only hate intros that can't be skipped, resulting in an even longer wait (most games already have like 30 secs of "made by" crap that can't be skipped, long-life save_state load I guess). I'm not entirely against intros, but since a lot of previous "intro"-rom/iso stuff don't work well with emus, I can see why people rather have the "raw"/clean rom/iso.

Aside from that: I enjoy the intro/credits a lot more when I only have to watch them ones when getting the "key" or whatever, I didn't change my DS' firmware because it would make my DS less (none?) vulnerable to malware, I did it because I seriously HATE that freaking "intro"/health-crap with my entire being!
On a side note: if the 3DS has such an intro, I will wait untill there is a way to get rid of it before buying one (or try and do it myself, unlikely though ... since I'm rather lazy and am busy with my own stuff)! Homebrew is nice, but an instant boot is required imo. [/rant_mode]

[edit]I think the intro is kinda cute. Besides, it's just 1 screen, not an entire video with some emulated/crappy music intro wihich isn't skippable.

Moreno

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
thx Venom
bow.gif

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
knl said:
my biggest issue with precracked roms is that they're TRIMMED. AKAIO doesn't recognize them for the cheat function because of that. (if anyone knows a workaround for this, i'm all ears)
Are you certain about that, dude? My ROMs are trimmed by Tokyo Trimmer and the cheat fuction works just fine with all of them. The issue is almost certainly with the intro itself, since it likely messes up with the ROM's header, in such a way that could affect the identification of the title.

b864mer5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
darkfhang said:

This game runs fine in no$gba but it is very slow in deesmu. I want to use deesmu because it has save state function and worked properly. When I use save state in no$gba it can't load properly (always return to the venom intro).
DO you know how to set deesmu so it will not slow down, or how to set no$gba so save state work properly?
Thank you very much. Hope someone has a solution for my problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Bugspanker 2000.