DS #5174: Final Fantasy - The Four Heroes of Light (USA)

D

Deleted-220713

what carts is this confirmed working on?
I will test it on Sakura and touch-pod if no-one else has...

Zoroark1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works perfectly on my DS2
smile.gif

Adeus

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
joshua8 said:
what carts is this confirmed working on?
I will test it on Sakura and touch-pod if no-one else has...

since venom released it the file is stripped and with a cracktro. so more or less most card should work.

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
darkfhang said:
You didn't see intros tacked onto any NES or SNES roms when they were dumped *ages* ago, did you?

hm, in fact, i did.
of course, intros & trainers also existed on snes, megadrive, gamegear.
at least i saw some on these systems.

i did not see an introed nes game, though.

check out [hI]-Versions of some roms (i know shadowrun had an intro)
even some megadrive games had intros

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
a great game release... this game made me think
did u notice that almost every console which has a "final fantasy" has one of their games in the top ten?
from gamefaqs (as some call it a nintendo forum)
eg. DS - this game (although i thought prev there was ff4 and ff3... pokemon domination)
iPhone - FF1 and FF2 (even beats angry birds)
PC - FF14 (just released i guess)
PS2 - FF12 and 10 (top 2)
PS3 - FF13 (the only ff on it)
PSP - Dissidia FF (technically it has the FF name)
GBA - FF1, 2, 6 Advance and Tactics
SNES - FF3, 2 and 5 (ff3 even beats zelda on a nintendo console... cataclysm)

the consoles which do not have are wii and xbox

the question is why? anywayz this game is really different from what SE has produced in terms of FF and hoping to see it deliver
PS - Few ppl viewing compared to black and white

br0br0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Clongetty said:
I can't believe that some people are pissed off by the intros...

Every games that had been cracked by the scene back in the days on computer always had cracktro and no one complained. what the hell is up with this generation of gamer. No respect for the scene.

True dat,.. . .. Nice throw back jam, scene style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6jNosHmHG8&t=0m53s

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
Right, I love this game but I've been playing for a while and the only money I've made came from selling Gems and 1000Gil I found in a chest in the 'Moonlight Tower'.

Is it normal to not get Gil for winning battles? Or is that some sort of problem? I doubt it's Anti-Piracy as I'm using a DSTwo, but something doesn't feel right about it...

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
When i have battled and the loot screen shows, how do i loot the gems? do i need a special bag to be able to loot gems? i have not been able to loot gems so far. (i think... havn't seen any gems in inventory)

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CrimzonEyed said:
When i have battled and the loot screen shows, how do i loot the gems? do i need a special bag to be able to loot gems? i have not been able to loot gems so far. (i think... havn't seen any gems in inventory)
It shows them when you sell at the shop.

darkfhang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
darkfhang said:
And to be fair, some of the old GBA rom intros used to be OBNOXIOUS as all hell. A lot of the ones nowadays aren't nearly so bad. =p

Users like you make us tempers look like a bunch of ungrateful people. You guys still don't get it, do you? You're getting free games that have been cracked for our enjoyment. The hell is wrong with you people?

I like how my post is one of the least whiny about the cracktro, yet you decide to quote me as if I'm bawling my eyes out over it. I even said in my previous post that while I don't *like* cracktros, I can deal. And even in the post you quote, I'm talking about some of the old obnoxious *GBA* intros, on games that didn't need cracking. And how a lot of the intros BACK THEN (that I can remember) were MORE annoying than the ones nowadays. And some of them you couldn't just instantly skip. As for ones lately? The DQ9 one was pretty cool. The one on this one? Eh, the music is good, but I don't care for the pulsating text. Hard on the eyes.

It's not like I'm going ZOMG I HATE INTROZ FUCK YOU VENOM I HATE YOU. Sheesh, you sound like you take it as a personal insult that I dislike intros. All the information about who cracked/dumped it is usually in the .nfo (and yes, I actually do look at the .nfo file), I don't see the need to put an intro on it as an epeen enhancer. *shrug* Part of my dislike for them probably just comes from how flashy and gaudy they tend to be. Bouncing pulsating text, music, flashing lights, whatever. Like, WHEE LOOK AT ME. Why not something more professional? Look at certain rom translations, like Mother 3, and a few others. Professional looking and some wouldn't necessarily be out of place in an actual game, just something like an extra company logo at startup.

For example, here's a recent one (even by Venom). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjsmxiySaVc

If they want you to read it, why make it so hard to read? Everything bouncing and moving all over the place, trying to read it gives me a headache.

It's not that I don't appreciate what these guys do. I appreciate the games getting dumped and cracked. It's just... nobody really bothers looking at the intros anyway, they just skip them. It just strikes me as... well, why bother? It's just them marking their territory I guess. And shoutouts to other "scene" people. Meh, whatever.

It's not really a big deal either way, I just skip it immediately without looking at it like everyone else, that's just my opinions on the matter. If you don't like them, too bad, you may resume your disgust of me and my opinions and resume flaming.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
Use the Gems with crowns and they show up in shops when you select 'Sell'.

It makes sense that Monsters don't drop cash, (WTF does a monster need money for anyway?) it's just a bit different to most FF games.

Cheers for clearing that up for me. I can continue my journey now!
smile.gif

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
bah and I'm stuck in school with social studies untill 16:00 (13:19 now)
I wan't to continue my great adventure
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...