DS #4972: Sherlock Holmes DS and the Mystery of Osborne House (Europe)

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This game.....it..

bullshit.jpg

bejiman

Trophies
XP
Country
If its a similar game to Layton I'll try this one.

SomeGuyGG said:
There will be quite a few unsolved mysteries in the Osborne house. Not even Sherlock Holmes can solve them all.

ozzy%20dog.jpg

LOL! What mysteries could these be?

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finished the game in about 2 and a half hours.. this is way too easy of a puzzle/logic? game. The story is standard fare for a Sherlock Holmes piece and that's about it. Nothing major and the bonus puzzles are easy except for that very last bonus puzzle. That puzzle is a pain in the butt to do right. The game is a big mixture of genres like Adventure(Point/click)/Seek&Find/Puzzle/Logic.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phoenixclaws said:
Finished the game in about 2 and a half hours.. this is way too easy of a puzzle/logic? game. The story is standard fare for a Sherlock Holmes piece and that's about it. Nothing major and the bonus puzzles are easy except for that very last bonus puzzle. That puzzle is a pain in the butt to do right. The game is a big mixture of genres like Adventure(Point/click)/Seek&Find/Puzzle/Logic.

......I can't do the safe puzzle
dry.gif
damn puzzle, I know it's probably easy but I just can't feckin do it
mad.gif

Help?
rofl2.gif

Please
frown.gif

:FACEPALM x 10000000: it was so easy I can't believe I got stuck on it
dry.gif

activestudent007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixclaws said:

Can you help me, I'm trying to complete the Pictogram Puzzle on the Isle of Wight, can you tell me how to complete it? I cant work it out at all

kellyag

Trophies
XP
Country
activestudent007 said:
phoenixclaws said:

Can you help me, I'm trying to complete the Pictogram Puzzle on the Isle of Wight, can you tell me how to complete it? I cant work it out at all

hi i cant figure out the wood and shelves puzzle any chance of sum help?

stuck1971

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello! How on earth did u complete the bonus puzzle 'the destroyed image'??? I must be thick because i cant do it after trying for 4 sodding days! sailed thru the rest of the game. Seems like i get most of it right apart from 2 small fragments. giving me a headache! can u help me? lolol im 39 and acting like a 10 year old!! do u have a screenshot or something of how it is meant to look?

Thanks

Cat
blush.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro