XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Guild McCommunist said:
So get on topic ladies.

So, how 'bout that Barbara the Bat?
rolleyes.gif

The game'll be patched soon. I highly doubt the dumpers are lounging around when the whole DS scene is making waves about this game.
LOL

But anyway... Yeah, I hope it will be the total opposite of the errcode=-4 bomb, where the only flashcarts that could play games that got that were the Acekard for like EVER......

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Guild McCommunist said:
This isn't a piracy debate topic. Stop acting like it is.
Hasn't almost every release thread turned into a piracy debate topic?

You clearly haven't read many release topics if you feel this is the case. And if you're trying to support why piracy should be debated here, you're reasoning is awful.

Anyway, on topic, I've heard a lot of good about the game (the Japanese one at least). Looks like a really neat rhythm/creation game. Once AKAIO is updated I'll make sure to play this, provided I have the time.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Fair enough. I just hate preachers.

Getting myself back on topic here, I'm looking forward to playing with the song creator. Is the song lineup the only thing that's been changed in the localization?

As far as I know, the only other changes are:
- Multiple languages
- Barbara has a new voice
- One of the other two characters got renamed or something
- 50 download slots instead of 100

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
Fair enough. I just hate preachers.

Getting myself back on topic here, I'm looking forward to playing with the song creator. Is the song lineup the only thing that's been changed in the localization?
Nah, there's also a 'radio' function that uses the songs you've put into your game. They might have changed the spoken dialogue there (it wasn't text they used. They used actual voice for the 'radio' function)...

But until someone fixes the game or someone with the actual cart comes on here and tells us what's changed from the Japanese version... We'll probably never know.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is horrible. I can only get one song on this game. So is it true that we're blocked from wifi if we're using a game card. I'm sticking to the j version for now.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
This is horrible. I can only get one song on this game. So is it true that we're blocked from wifi if we're using a game card. I'm sticking to the j version for now.

Wait for the AP to be fully cracked, god.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
Pliskron said:

That what I'm doing dick. I'm going back to the J version. What! Can't you read?

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Rubedo said:
Chill out and wait.

Chill out and wait? But i've been waiting YEARS for a fricken English version of Daigasso! I think i've waited long enough for it.... I've been waiting almost longer than i've been waiting for Bob's Game. Give that a little time to dance in your head. It means that I REFUSE TO WAIT ANY LONGER THAN I HAVE TO. I HAVE THE ROM. THIS MEANS IT SHOULD WORK. I'M NOT WAITING FOR ANY FUCKING FIX, BECAUSE IT SHOULD WORK.

Have a nice day.
yaynds.gif

Oh, and by the way, if it's not fixed in 7 hours, I will be expecting someone to have taken all the shit from JwtB and made a patch for it to go into DBBDX.

EDIT: I'm such a bitch. Though today it's because of this and because there's nothing to freakin' do.

Shi shi shi. Your edit seems kind of out of place considering that's how you always are when something doesn't work on your r4.

PrincessPeach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
At least a fully working importer would be nice for the (E) version. As I bought it today. And only 50 songs in a lifetime for an ever changing list? feel kinda cheated.

FYI: Next to the 50 download songs, the game can save 100 self created and 100 traded songs, giving a total of 200 (The J version had 231, if I'm not mistaken).

Also, the servers are up and the game is released, how is the fix for cyclo coming? DSi lacks some serious GBA slots.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the gba song expansion but I can't test untill the M3 real gets an update since that is one of the few cards that support gba union.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
Rubedo said:
Pliskron said:

That what I'm doing dick. I'm going back to the J version. What! Can't you read?

My my, how rude you are to someone who just gave you 3,000 songs.

QUOTE(PrincessPeach @ May 20 2010, 05:13 PM) At least a fully working importer would be nice for the (E) version. As I bought it today. And only 50 songs in a lifetime for an ever changing list? feel kinda cheated.

FYI: Next to the 50 download songs, the game can save 100 self created and 100 traded songs, giving a total of 200 (The J version had 231, if I'm not mistaken).

Also, the servers are up and the game is released, how is the fix for cyclo coming? DSi lacks some serious GBA slots.

The self created and traded songs count as a single bunch of 100. BDX Tool imports into those slots.
The 50 download slots aren't used in BDX Tool, but they are in Degausser, but it's likely that the game will not work with Degausser because of this. Hell, we don't even know if it'll work with BDX Tool yet because no one has completely cracked all of the AP. Though I doubt Yasu would leave us hanging.

QUOTE(Pliskron @ May 20 2010, 05:18 PM)
I have the gba song expansion but I can't test untill the M3 real gets an update since that is one of the few cards that support gba union.

The GBA Expansion is for DBB, not DBBDX and as such will NOT work with JWTB no matter what you do.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Guild McCommunist said:
So get on topic ladies.

rolleyes.gif

The game'll be patched soon. I highly doubt the dumpers are lounging around when the whole DS scene is making waves about this game.

rouge the bat is hotter. heh heh heh.

well has i said i'm waiting for a fix for cyclon ds users. so i'll put my money in my mouth and say monday or tuesday.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
geoflcl said:
Guild McCommunist said:
So get on topic ladies.

rolleyes.gif

rouge the bat is hotter. heh heh heh.

well has i said i'm waiting for a fix for cyclon ds users. so i'll put my money in my mouth and say monday or tuesday.

Eeeww they're both gross.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, two black screens from my good ol' Evo, guess I should kick back with Blue Dragon and Monster Racers while I wait for this to get cracked. That's what I love about my Cyclo. Since I have a total of 11GB between my 3 cards, it doesn't really matter if one game isn't working. I've always got about 50 more to kill time with
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o