Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
HiroshiYamauchi said:
D34DL1N3R said:
I don't buy that at all. What if the rental place has only one copy, and all the people who rent it download different content from wi-fi? They all get banned? Or if more than one person in the household has a DS, they all have to buy their own copy or else get banned? I really don't think so. There is no DS wi-fi banning from the use of dumped carts.

Q - What if the rental place has only one copy, and all the people who rent it download different content from wi-fi?
A - They will either add more music to the existing save file in the card or create a new save that will have the same ID as the previous. So no problems here.

Q - Or if more than one person in the household has a DS, they all have to buy their own copy or else get banned?
A - No, the game card is unic and that's what is important, not the number of DS's that uses it. Those people will never be able to use it at the same time and that's what happen with flashcards.

EDIT: Just want to add that it is just my vision of the problem, don't want to start an argument.
smile.gif

No, no argument at all.
tongue.gif

I just don't think a wi-fi ban would happen. If that was the case, why haven't I been banned for downloading DLC for any other DS game on my cart?
I dunno, maybe I'm not understanding something about this specific title.
smile.gif
Knowing you, I'd have to go with that last choice.
laugh.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Gnargle said:
Any news on this? The thread hasn't been posted in for hours...
It probably just needs a firmware update which is probably in the works. When it's released, it's released.
It has already been fixed (for Acekard), but it seems Normmatt wants to keep it for himself right now.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Gnargle said:
It probably just needs a firmware update which is probably in the works. When it's released, it's released.
It has already been fixed (for Acekard), but it seems Normmatt wants to keep it for himself right now.
That bastard.
hate2.gif

LOL JK. Or am I?
rofl.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Gnargle said:
normatt a fuckfart. i meet him in chat enrough said.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
YayMii said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Gnargle said:
*snip
Good enough for me. Now who wants to go tell him he can't keep the fix forever?

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
DJPlace said:
YayMii said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Gnargle said:
*snip
Good enough for me. Now who wants to go tell him he can't keep the fix forever?

Oh but he can keep it forever...it's just that's he's nice and hopefully won't.

Edit: A TD edited my post...but I don't think he did anything...
Edit2: Oh nevermind.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
DJPlace said:
YayMii said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Gnargle said:
*snip

How about you don't go around insulting Normmatt? He's done a tremendous amount of work for the Acekard. The card wouldn't be anywhere near as good if he and the rest of the akaio team did not put the work in.

There's still a bug or two in the new firmware and Normmatt is a perfectionist, just be grateful you get firmware that is practically bug free.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Opium said:
DJPlace said:
YayMii said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Gnargle said:
*snip

How about you don't go around insulting Normmatt? He's done a tremendous amount of work for the Acekard. The card wouldn't be anywhere near as good if he and the rest of the akaio team did not put the work in.

There's still a bug or two in the new firmware and Normmatt is a perfectionist, just be grateful you get firmware that is practically bug free.
Yeah there is that..... And we don't see him going "Oh, look, *such and such game* works on my Acekard, fuck you, I'm not letting you play".

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DJPlace said:
YayMii said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Gnargle said:
*snip
If you do, you might be the most hated person on GBAtemp.

GOD DAMN IT, SHUT THE FUCK UP OR NORMMATT WILL ABANDON AKAIO.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Inunah said:
Yuan said:
People are really ungrateful.
Quite.

That being said, Blah. I'm tired of waiting. I'm just gonna go play Boktai or something.
Why not SMG2?
Don't have that. And if I mod my Wii for pirating stuff, there will be no chance I could ever get the Xbox 360 when I move out instead.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Ahh... I just browsed through the SCDSONE forums, and it seems that the old patch for this game (which allows you to only play one song and not save) has been updated! Time to go test it.
tongue.gif

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well as we know normatt has been hard at work, i wander how the yellow wood goblin is doing?
and im not sure if YWG and normatt work together??? like do they share thier work together and help each other out?
or would that not work with case of AK to R4?
well im still happy to wait, i remember all the hype to the orginal diagasso, and i swear their were scratch decks when i first stumbled upon the game, i sort of learn't about it when i found out about Ontamarama ^___^ but couldn't cope with the text in another language (DBB) so yea, will pray someone does fix it

Krazplay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Raika said:
Ahh... I just browsed through the SCDSONE forums, and it seems that the old patch for this game (which allows you to only play one song and not save) has been updated! Time to go test it.
tongue.gif
You must have misread something, there's a new OES for SCDStwo that should solve the save problem, but nothing new for the SCDSOne, unfortunately.
At least we will be expert of Aura Lee's Music Box when a true patch is released ^-^

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Krazplay said:
Raika said:
tongue.gif
You must have misread something, there's a new OES for SCDStwo that should solve the save problem, but nothing new for the SCDSOne, unfortunately.
At least we will be expert of Aura Lee's Music Box when a true patch is released ^-^
Yeah, the "update" for the SCDSONE was useless after all, the admin's post confused me, since he edited his post in his patch thread.

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Krazplay said:
Raika said:
tongue.gif
When I read "Aura Lee", I thought it said "Analee". You know, like the name Quagmire gave his daughter. XD
I still ROFLMAO when I hear that name. Especially the nickname version.

But anyway... On topic....
What IS Aura Lee's Music Box?

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Krazplay said:
Raika said:
tongue.gif
When I read "Aura Lee", I thought it said "Analee". You know, like the name Quagmire gave his daughter. XD
I still ROFLMAO when I hear that name. Especially the nickname version.

But anyway... On topic....
What IS Aura Lee's Music Box?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDrj5faA7ds
It's an old public domain song. It's a remix of that song to sound like a music box.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill