Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Guile589 said:
There is also a patch for scds1. You can play the game fine but... there is another kind of AP becose of which you can play only one song:(
Yes, the SCDS1 one don't seem to get rid of all the AP, you better love Aura Lee Music Box ^-^"
Saving do work, can't download songs for now : no error message, it never connect to Nintendo server, in jap version you got an error message when the game was banned, so I guess servers are just not up yet.

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm to the servers being down?, the game doesn't get released till tomorrow, remember all the people playing halo and gears of war weeks before it came out and also playing it online ? hmm be careful with trying to connect before tomorrow

and the DS has a MAC address right, so it is possible to get bans i would suppose :S

also, i should be able to buy this maybe next week, and if i do/can, id gladly help with ripping of the tracks, as i have 2 slot 2 karts. it would be down to money though
frown.gif

silly_z45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
with the jap one were we ever able to go onto wifi?

if there are kind rich people on gbatemp, you guys should get together and between everyone acquire all the dlc and dump for the community!!

Guile589

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
silly_z45 said:

if there are kind rich people on gbatemp, you guys should get together and between everyone acquire all the dlc and dump for the community!!

CycloDS could go onto wifi with daigasso if I remember corectly.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
devilworld said:
hmm to the servers being down?, the game doesn't get released till tomorrow, remember all the people playing halo and gears of war weeks before it came out and also playing it online ? hmm be careful with trying to connect before tomorrow

and the DS has a MAC address right, so it is possible to get bans i would suppose :S

also, i should be able to buy this maybe next week, and if i do/can, id gladly help with ripping of the tracks, as i have 2 slot 2 karts. it would be down to money though
frown.gif

Apparently someone on GameFAQs got to the download server. I posted his list on the previous page.
And yes, please, if you get any DLC, please PM me and I'll try to rip them, though I'm not positive that I'll be able to, depending on what changes may have been made to the save files.

silly_z45 said:

You can get onto Wi-Fi, but if you try and download anything it kicks you off.
And, the Japanese version has over 7,000 DLC songs XD You'd have to be really rich.

Naturally, any songs that anyone can send me that I don't already have, especially from JWTB, I'll add to the BDX Mega Pack.

Guile589 said:
QUOTE(silly_z45 @ May 20 2010, 03:35 PM)

CycloDS could go onto wifi with daigasso if I remember corectly.

Like I said, we can view the songs, but cannot download.

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@DieForIt

nope not as yet, im waiting on an AK2i fix as well or Wood
normatt has got it working though for his AKAIO firmware ^__^
just keep your fingers crossed (Y)

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tried some random stuff.
not doing well, although i did encounter something freaky.

if you replace the JWTB ARM7.bin with the one from DBBDX the game throws the DS in standby.

Krazplay

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
devilworld said:

Servers are often up before the official release (at least on DS/Wii), so I gave it a try
tongue.gif

They never used MAC address for bans yet... hopefully ^^

QUOTE(Rubedo @ May 20 2010, 02:42 PM) Apparently someone on GameFAQs got to the download server. I posted his list on the previous page.
I checked, those DLC songs were in fact announced in Nintendo magazine, so that's mean the servers are really not up yet
smile.gif

As far as I know, each copy of the game has an unique ID, you could download songs with the Japanese version if you grabbed the dump not too slowly.
Obviously the ID must have been banned because multiple people downloaded songs at the same time and/or because it far exceeded the 100 songs limit (I remember downloading 6 or 7 songs myself ^-^")

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well song wise, we should be all cool, all we need is for one person to be able to get the real downloads on an original cart, copy off thier massive save XD, find out if it can be opened up and the songs extracted, then put in with our dumped version of the game.

yet again all down to time and probably money

im hoping there'll be fixes by perhaps monday ? with time being able to be spent on getting it to work
biggrin.gif

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
devilworld said:
well song wise, we should be all cool, all we need is for one person to be able to get the real downloads on an original cart, copy off thier massive save XD, find out if it can be opened up and the songs extracted, then put in with our dumped version of the game.

im hoping there'll be fixes by perhaps monday ? with time being able to be spent on getting it to work
biggrin.gif

And don't forget that even if we don't get many/any of the Wi-Fi songs, we still have a whole mess of songs in the BDX Mega Pack
smile.gif

devilworld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Rubedo said:
devilworld said:

biggrin.gif

And don't forget that even if we don't get many/any of the Wi-Fi songs, we still have a whole mess of songs in the BDX Mega Pack
smile.gif
HELL YEA
biggrin.gif
and when this gets working, hopefully well be able to blow i wide open and put the songs in
smile.gif

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
stanleyopar2000 said:
Rubedo said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
might actually import this
wink.gif

now that there is a reason

IT'S ENGLISH

There was always a reason to import it, it's an awesome game
biggrin.gif

eh. the language barrier was the factor
closedeyes.gif
wait , what ?

how can the language barrier be a problem in a musical game ?

Lube_Skyballer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
katsuce said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
Rubedo said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
wink.gif

IT'S ENGLISH

biggrin.gif

closedeyes.gif
wait , what ?

Maybe the lyrics? lol dunno

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
katsuce said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
Rubedo said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
wink.gif

IT'S ENGLISH

biggrin.gif

closedeyes.gif
wait , what ?

Lots and lots of menus, the music creator being entirely in Japanese, the song and instrument names being in Japanese, the Wi-Fi song list being in Japanese. It's not an easy game to navigate through without a lot of memorization. The gameplay itself is, of course, easy to play with no Japanese knowledge though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +1