Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
Ah, good... now... what about Ayumi's Theme? >_>
C'mon you can do it! It's the last one I neeeeed~~~
Like I said if there's a way to unpack the expansion pack then I can get it. So right now you have to stay put!
tongue.gif

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jodyza said:
Thanks for the Mega Pack!!!
laugh.gif

I've found many songs I like!

Welcome!
biggrin.gif

Exbaddude said:
I'm just dropping in but, what's with all the talk about downloading songs? Sorry!
ohnoes.png

If you have a real copy of the game, you can download DLC songs from Wi-Fi, up to a limit of 50 (that you can never delete), but pirated copies cannot download. Instead, we have BDX files which insert songs (some from dumps of saves of real carts that downloaded from Wi-Fi, and some not) into the game. However, at present, not only is the game not working on most carts, but the tool for putting the BDX files into the game doesn't seem compatible with JWTB, so we have to wait for a fix.

Lookie401 said:
QUOTE(Rubedo @ May 23 2010, 07:44 PM)
Ah, good... now... what about Ayumi's Theme? >_>
C'mon you can do it! It's the last one I neeeeed~~~
Like I said if there's a way to unpack the expansion pack then I can get it. So right now you have to stay put!
tongue.gif

Mmk.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
- Koi no Mikuru Densetsu - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya OP (we technically have this song, but this is a different version)
- Sousei no Aquarion - Genesis of Aquarion OP (again, we have this song, but I have a different version)
- Platinum - Cardcaptor Sakura OP3

I believe I have these songs if you want them, but I'll have to go and make sure.....

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Pong20302000 said:
Soon as this tool is updated to work the the E release i will be happy

playing the standard songs just inst fun
Why will you be happy? You won't have anyone to play with. Anyone within 100000000000 miles of you without a SCDS2 will refuse to play it with you until you give them your flashcart for free without any catch.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Rubedo said:
- Koi no Mikuru Densetsu - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya OP (we technically have this song, but this is a different version)
- Sousei no Aquarion - Genesis of Aquarion OP (again, we have this song, but I have a different version)

I believe I have these songs if you want them, but I'll have to go and make sure.....

You may have the same versions of KnMD and SnA that are in the Mega Pack.
I would greatly appreciate Platinum though
ohmy.gif

Inunah

Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
Inunah said:
Rubedo said:

You may have the same versions of KnMD and SnA that are in the Mega Pack.
I would greatly appreciate Platinum though
ohmy.gif
Well, I think I have more than one version of Genesis of Aquarion....

I have a pack of random songs and then a 3,000 song mega pack..... I'll go check. I might not have platinum, but last time I checked I didn't check that well.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
i wonder if there's anymore custom bleach songs?

Everything I have is in the BDX Mega Pack.
Though I wish we had Change, ShoujoS, Chu-Bura and Hitohira no Hanabira.
I may hate Bleach, but damn does it have some good OP and ED themes.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://dbbdx.wikispaces.com/Saves
I've uploaded a number of save files for use with DBBDX, for anyone who doesn't feel like messing around with BDX Tool or Degausser, perhaps if they just want a preview of the game.
Remember these will most likely NOT work with JWTB, even if we were able to play it now.

Spankeh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
I've uploaded a number of save files for use with DBBDX, for anyone who doesn't feel like messing around with BDX Tool or Degausser, perhaps if they just want a preview of the game.
Remember these will most likely NOT work with JWTB, even if we were able to play it now.

Hey thanks a lot for these, I've been dying to try these extra songs but I'm stuck on a Mac for a few months so I can't use any of those tools. I have two questions, first is it possible to get a save with say...EVERY available song for me to enjoy? Or must I swap around those saves, etc?

Also, if I can't get some huge compilation, how many songs are in each pack, approximately? Thanks again.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Spankeh said:
Rubedo said:

Hey thanks a lot for these, I've been dying to try these extra songs but I'm stuck on a Mac for a few months so I can't use any of those tools. I have two questions, first is it possible to get a save with say...EVERY available song for me to enjoy? Or must I swap around those saves, etc?

Also, if I can't get some huge compilation, how many songs are in each pack, approximately? Thanks again.

Nah, each save only holds 100 songs. We have nearly 3,000 songs xD

Spankeh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
Spankeh said:
Rubedo said:

Nah, each save only holds 100 songs. We have nearly 3,000 songs xD

Haha, alright, makes enough sense, thanks a ton. It'll be nice when I can edit all this stuff at least.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
i can put 200 customs songs though, using the degausser something application.

well atleast i perfected the song "Someone Else" of Working!!..
happy.gif
love that song.. hahaha epic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lots of yoga and meditation lol +1