Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dnniwa485 said:
i can put 200 customs songs though, using the degausser something application.

well atleast i perfected the song "Someone Else" of Working!!..
happy.gif
love that song.. hahaha epic.

Yeah but Degausser is a pain to work with >_

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
^well probably, hahaha.. because that program is written on .NET framework ... im expecting that program will do worst. Specially if you have songs that is more than 3000 songs which will take a minute to load the program.

but anyway, atleast i used the program to put 200 songs right? But ill be happier if we can manag to put songs inside the ROM, (you know with little hacking on it, maybe you can put tons of song inside of it..)

---

btw: one of the song named "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" of bakemonogatari, well the beat is little off, im kinda irritated playing that file, even if it is one of my favorite songs. While playing that songs, i rather get a "MISS" or "BAD" just to make my own beat on that song.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dnniwa485 said:
^well probably, hahaha.. because that program is written on .NET framework ... im expecting that program will do worst. Specially if you have songs that is more than 3000 songs which will take a minute to load the program.

but anyway, atleast i used the program to put 200 songs right? But ill be happier if we can manag to put songs inside the ROM, (you know with little hacking on it, maybe you can put tons of song inside of it..)

---

btw: one of the song named "Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari" of bakemonogatari, well the beat is little off, im kinda irritated playing that file, even if it is one of my favorite songs. While playing that songs, i rather get a "MISS" or "BAD" just to make my own beat on that song.

Can't do anything about that. I didn't make any of those songs, I only collected them.

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I disagree. Degausser is so easy to use for me and so much more useful, especially the function that lets me put custom songs in which ever section I want (downloaded, self-made, etc). I'm really hoping Degausser works for this Europe version, or hopefully somebody updates it.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
difference between the DX degausser and bdxtool

bdxtool:

Cons:
- requires key to download (yeah, but youre only doing it one time)
- can only put 100 songs using the custom made song slots (not the WiFi download slots)

Pros:
- no more runtime requirements (ready to run... less hassle)
- better preview playback. (not cutted and all instruments are playing correctly)
- Youre safe from Nintendo BAN wave for DBB (only if youre using your own save, dumped on your cart)

Degauuse DX:

Cons:

- requires runtime software (.net framework if im not mistaken)
- probably high chance of program hang. (hang may cause if you have tons of songs like me.. 3k to be exact)
- Preview can only do 1minute and 15 second, beyond that it will be cut-ed.
- the interface is very confusing on first look
- if you play a preview song on the program, you might notice that some of the instrument is not playing
- random crash
- high possibilty of program crash if you put a non-valid bdx file

Pros:

- you can put custom songs up to 200.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I was concerned about there still being no fix for Cyclo users like myself, especially since I just finished Mass Effect 2 and therefore find myself in need of a new project such as this. But I discovered Peggle Dual Shot yesterday and seem to be hooked on it, that should kill a few hours until either this is fixed or Metal Torrent and Dawn Of Heroes are made available.

NDStemp

GBAtemp?! No! NDStemp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Uhm...just buy the game. I'm sure this has been suggested. I know how you guys feel and I'm waiting too because I don't have the time or money to get it. :]
So...there's no need to boycott (post above). Aha.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
NDStemp said:
Uhm...just buy the game. I'm sure this has been suggested. I know how you guys feel and I'm waiting too because I don't have the time or money to get it. :]
So...there's no need to boycott (post above). Aha.

But what about us 'Mericans?

Actually, I'm not complaining. Sure, it's a good game, but I can wait.

...Sure there's unfathomable amounts of downloadable content, but I can wait...

...Sure there's a full-featured music creation portion of the game with a massive amount of MIDI instruments, but I can wait...

...Sure there's awesome remixes of Nintendo series, but I can wai-- I NEED IT NOW!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol