link_xt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry for asking here
frown.gif

But this games isn't even playable right now on any FC, is it?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
link_xt said:
Sorry for asking here
frown.gif

But this games isn't even playable right now on any FC, is it?

From what I hear it is playable on the new SuperCard DS Two, but there are issues with downloading new songs via wi-fi. I'm fairly sure the AKAIO also has the same setup. Everything else is just blank screens. I think. By the look of it this is gonna take a while to fix and may not even be fully fixed in the end given the wi-fi issues, so I might just delete it and put a movie on my card until Dawn of Heroes and Metal Torrent show up.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good news everyone!
For some reason, Sekai ni Hitotsu Dake no Hana failed to rip last time, but I have it now so that's one less song we don't have.
We are currently missing:
World Medley (DBB)
Ayumi's Theme (Expansion)
And for some reason, "laten.bbs" doesn't work, so I think that may be World Medley, though I'm not sure... But it can't also match up to Ayumi's Theme because laten.bbs becomes Tentai Kansoku in the expansion pack.

So can someone please send me a working version of laten.bbs and/or the songs I need to complete this pack?
Also...
hyousho.bbs

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I added the link to the BDX Mega Pack to my sig. That's where I'll be uploading newer versions of the pack, so check it every so often to see if I've updated it. Keep in mind that when I release a new version, you can pretty much just throw out the old version of the pack.

Also, I'm thinking of deleting all the duplicates of songs in the Translated J-Pop pack that are also in the Anime pack, to reduce clutter. All in favor?

Anyway, yeah... I need those other songs, people!

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:
I added the link to the BDX Mega Pack to my sig. That's where I'll be uploading newer versions of the pack, so check it every so often to see if I've updated it. Keep in mind that when I release a new version, you can pretty much just throw out the old version of the pack.

Also, I'm thinking of deleting all the duplicates of songs in the Translated J-Pop pack that are also in the Anime pack, to reduce clutter. All in favor?

Wow thanks for bumping the thread!
rolleyes.gif

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lookie401 said:
Whoops. The header for laten.bbs wasn't right. Here's the fix and Ode to Joy. Ode to Joy was in a different folder so I passed by it in the first place.

Ah, good... now... what about Ayumi's Theme? >_>
C'mon you can do it! It's the last one I neeeeed~~~

I'm going to release the updated pack tonight regardless, but I would hope that I could add that last song in.

orma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rubedo said:

I'm always in favor of less clutter. I've had to go through songs and delete doubles before. It's very tedious.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BDX Mega Pack has been updated to version 1.1
80 new songs added (mostly the stuff that Lookie401 posted, with 1 exception that I got from the BanBro Uploader)
Hundreds of duplicates removed.
Changelog added.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
@rubedo.

bro, can you upload the "Listen!" of K-On!! that is found in banbro website. For some reason i cant download from there. Even i entered the correct DL key.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dnniwa485 said:
@rubedo.

bro, can you upload the "Listen!" of K-On!! that is found in banbro website. For some reason i cant download from there. Even i entered the correct DL key.

Nobody can download from there at the moment. Something is wrong with the site and it's spitting out corrupt files.
The BDX Mega Pack contains the TV size version of Listen!!, but not the full size one. I'd have included that and a few others in version 1.1 if I could download them.

dnniwa485

Trophies
XP
Country
^ohh, so im not the only one who cant download there.. hahahaha

anyway, thanks for the reply, and waiting for your future release. (good job keep it up)

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rubedo said:
dnniwa485 said:
@rubedo.

Nobody can download from there at the moment. Something is wrong with the site and it's spitting out corrupt files.
The BDX Mega Pack contains the TV size version of Listen!!, but not the full size one. I'd have included that and a few others in version 1.1 if I could download them.
I have the song. Just wait a minute (gotta create a mediafire account)

Listen!!: http://www.mediafire.com/?ixtj3gzwtcz
Highest Life (in case someone wanted this): http://www.mediafire.com/?of5ztzmzyzy

Thanks to shellingford and ?????? from the Bandbro Uplaoder for making these for us =)
EDIT:Sorry, I need to recheck my files. I forgot i had both long and short versions of Listen on my DS
EDIT2: Okay got it

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
iPikachu said:
so currently only SCDS2 users can play this?

Yea pretty much. You can still play the Japanese version right now though, which is completely playable without a translation. Even if we get to work the game on other flashcarts, we still need to create a new bdxtool or degausser to import songs into the save files.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Archenyte said:
iPikachu said:

Yea pretty much. You can still play the Japanese version right now though, which is completely playable without a translation. Even if we get to work the game on other flashcarts, we still need to create a new bdxtool or degausser to import songs into the save files.

Yeah, as far as I know, neither of the tools work with JWTB. We'll need a fix for those.
I'm not going to make any more updates to the pack until we have a working tool, unless it takes a really long time.
Oh! I almost forgot to mention, if you have any bdx files that aren't in the pack, please send me them so I can add them in a future update. But I have a few criteria:
- If they were originally in Japanese, they need to be renamed to English in-game (not just in windows)
- If they are from an anime, please tell me what they are from. Additionally, include whether it's TV size or full size.
- If they are from a game, please tell me what they are from.
- If it's something like "Battle Theme", please try to include an abbreviation of the game's title in the title (like "FF7 Battle Theme")
- Please include where you got the bdx. Especially if you got it from your own dump of Wi-Fi songs or from the untranslated folders in the BDX Mega Pack.

Also, my next project is to translate all of the original 200 songs made by Nintendo for the launch of DBBDX
smile.gif

Though It'll probably be a while before I finish that. I've probably only done ~50 songs so far.

Oh also, I figure I should probably mention what download songs I have on my actual cart that we don't have bdx files of.
Though it doesn't matter because I have no way to rip them since I have a slot 1 card and no router (I use the Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Dongle for DS Wi-Fi), but here's the list anyway.
- Koi no Mikuru Densetsu - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya OP (we technically have this song, but this is a different version)
- Sousei no Aquarion - Genesis of Aquarion OP (again, we have this song, but I have a different version)
- Taiyo ga Moeteiru - The Yellow Monkey (also featured in Ouendan)
- Tentai Kansoku - Bump of Chicken (we technically have this, since it's basically identical to the expansion version, but the BPM is slowed down so it fits in 120 lines since the actual expansion one goes over that. We also have a totally different version of this as well.)
- Dramatic - Ookiku Furikabutte OP1 (We have A Dramatic, but not the same song at all)
- Platinum - Cardcaptor Sakura OP3
- Boku wa Koushin Saremashita - Kyouran Kazoku Nikki ED (Hyouka Version)
- EASY COME, EASY GO!! - B'z
- LADY MADONNA ~Yuutsunaru Spider~ - Love Psychedelico
- MEANING OF BIRTH - Tales of the Abyss Game BGM (Asch Fight 2)
- NEW WAVE JACKET - Polysics
- PRAY - Gintama OP1
- RESONANCE - Soul Eater OP1
- ULTRA SOUL - B'z

Archenyte

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rubedo said:
Archenyte said:
iPikachu said:

Yeah, as far as I know, neither of the tools work with JWTB. We'll need a fix for those.
I'm not going to make any more updates to the pack until we have a working tool, unless it takes a really long time.
Oh! I almost forgot to mention, if you have any bdx files that aren't in the pack, please send me them so I can add them in a future update. But I have a few criteria:
- If they were originally in Japanese, they need to be renamed to English in-game (not just in windows)
- If they are from an anime, please tell me what they are from. Additionally, include whether it's TV size or full size.
- If it's something like "Battle Theme", please try to include an abbreviation of the game's title in the title (like "FF7 Battle Theme")
- Please include where you got the bdx. Especially if you got it from your own dump of Wi-Fi songs or from the untranslated folders in the BDX Mega Pack.

Also, my next project is to translate all of the original 200 songs made by Nintendo for the launch of DBBDX
smile.gif

Though It'll probably be a while before I finish that. I've probably only done ~50 songs so far.

"Girly Storm Shissou Stick" is Ritsu's character song from K-On! (Full Size): http://www.mediafire.com/?1lkjjnco3yj
"Light Colors" is from Tomoyo After (game made by Key)(Full Size): http://www.mediafire.com/?zlhn31zzmz0
"Itazura na Kiss" is the 6th Inuyasha Ending theme (Full Size): http://www.mediafire.com/?umzzqhjyizt
"Guitar ni Kubittake" is Yui's character song (from K-ON!) (Full Size): http://www.mediafire.com/?ftmzq0jbqzz

I don't know if you already have these songs, but i just kind of skimmed through the translated j-pop and game section when i picked these ones out to upload.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Archenyte said:
Rubedo said:
Archenyte said:
iPikachu said:

smile.gif

"Girly Storm Shissou Stick" is Ritsu's character song from K-On! (Full Size): http://www.mediafire.com/?1lkjjnco3yj
"Light Colors" is from Tomoyo After (game made by Key)(Full Size): http://www.mediafire.com/?zlhn31zzmz0
"Itazura na Kiss" is the 6th Inuyasha Ending theme (Full Size): http://www.mediafire.com/?umzzqhjyizt
"Guitar ni Kubittake" is Yui's character song (from K-ON!) (Full Size): http://www.mediafire.com/?ftmzq0jbqzz

I don't know if you already have these songs, but i just kind of skimmed through the translated j-pop and game section when i picked these ones out to upload.

Is Light Colors featured in the anime of Tomoyo After or just the game?

It's useless, it's all useless!
You forgot to space after each line so I need to rename them anyway *sob*
But I'll definitely include them in the next version of the pack, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up