mad.gif

pulstar80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
I'm still waiting for a good 3D space shooter the likes of Wing Commander or Descent Freespace on the DS. Even an X-Wing remake would be nice. Don't get me wrong, Infinite Space is very nice and I'm enjoying it for what it is, but I love being in the cockpit of a fighter blasting enemies. Why have games like that all disappeared?

Because nobody buys them? Why bake bread if nobody will eat it?

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
twisteddeeds said:
been playing on supercard with eos sp 1. not noticed any AP... sorry for the delay..

Good to know it!

C'mon download already!!! There's only spaceships combat?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Screw you guys, I'm buying this. The remainings of Clover made Platinum games, and the reason why they died is because of the LACK OF SALES. But people are still constantly pirating without any thoughts.

Not a day one purchase, but I'll buy it when I beat some other games first.

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
ojsinnerz. said:
Screw you guys, I'm buying this. The remainings of Clover made Platinum games, and the reason why they died is because of the LACK OF SALES. But people are still constantly pirating without any thoughts.

Not a day one purchase, but I'll buy it when I beat some other games first.

I haven't a lot of intrest in this game but i agree completely. Those guys keep making awesome games with brilliant reviews and still their games never make much a profit. I think it's safe to say WE are the market those guys make the games for, so ya'll should buy something like this when it comes out. People can't complain about shovelware if they don't.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zane said:
sa1amandra said:
DLing! Man been waiting for this one for quite awhile.
(WHO THE FCK NAMES THEIR KID YURI? ESPECIALLY IF YOUR JAPANESE!)

The Kind that likes Girl on Girl action.
biggrin.gif
I think japanese game makes use this name for kicks
biggrin.gif

They know what it means to them but in the rest of the world, Yuri is an English boys name so it's perfectly legit. An inside joke, if you will XD

I actually know a guy named Yuri and he was mortified when he learned the japanese meaning XD

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Yuri a common Russian name? And the names of the other characters in the game look like Russian names too.(To me atleast).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay