Yusuky

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Does this game works in any emulator? (my friends question)

Now about the complains I heard about lack of planetary exploration.

I think that the lack in exploration is kinda clear to me. If you pay attention to the conversations, stories etc etc its damn obvious that the decelopers intentions while making the game was to show that for these futuristic people, the idea of planet is tottally different than ours, for them a interplanetary travel is just about the same as an international travel.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
petete said:
Hotzdevil said:
has anyone faced the same issues that i'm facing which is, when i lose a battle and the game over screen is flashed it gets stuck and I have to reset the ds if i want to play the game again.. M using a R4 with YSMenu..

Works perfectly on my R4 with YSMenu. The only bug I could notice it that the top screen flickers when autosaving.

QUOTEBy the way the melee fighting options gets frustrating as it follows a rock-paper-scissor pattern and i'm getting thrashed by Balik on chapter 3
mad.gif

Put Nia and Gadina on the security post. You can also retool your ships to add more crew. Brute force is the way to go
smile.gif

well it works fine until i lose a battle and i get the game over screen is what i mean.. also i'm kinda sick of fighting the back to back ship battles with balik's bro and balik.. hence i've saved the game at the pirate base so can't crew edit lol
tongue.gif

finalzelda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS GAME IS MAKING ME CRAZY!!!!!!.
gbasp.gif

When your in Youri the man Chapter 1 you can`t enter any space ports if you do it you wil die.
But i already earned 70k by purposly flyng around
rolleyes.gif

weltall_of_id

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Anyone tried it on G6 Real? I updated the software to the latest but I have a problem. After a bit of storyline hardly 30 mins after I start at the point that the heroine sells the artifact for money, as soon as i try to get a blueprint and enter ship co the screens go white. Tried it with teal time save on and off, older versions and still nothing. I will start over and see.

Nope I started it all over and it does the same thing as the same exact spot. Unlucky -_-

I read a suggestion from another forum to download it from another place and after trying so not only my problem was solved but I do not get white screens after losing a battle.. at least up to now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/L7XokiY