infinite bleue flash light on OLED Picofly

crazycrash_hum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Hi everyone i've got this on my new picofly on OLED switch and i don't understand where i was wrong !

the firmware is the 2.75 on the rp2040

i check alll the welding with multimeter and it's all fine so, there is any reason for this infinite bleu light ?

Thank you for your help :)

Last edited by crazycrash_hum,

crazycrash_hum

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's actually infinite with between one white flash and again this pattern.

It's the first time I have this

So I'm asking for help 😊

malgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
View attachment 406573
Hi everyone i've got this on my new picofly on OLED switch and i don't understand where i was wrong !

the firmware is the 2.75 on the rp2040

i check alll the welding with multimeter and it's all fine so, there is any reason for this infinite bleu light ?

Thank you for your help :)
remove rp2040 and try power on see still can going to ofw

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's actually infinite with between one white flash and again this pattern.

It's the first time I have this

So I'm asking for help 😊
I missed this update. That is not normal at all. I have seen bad installs and failed boots but never an infinite loop on the chip itself. I would definitely pull that chip and try a new one.

Jose1981

Trophies
XP
Country
I missed this update. That is not normal at all. I have seen bad installs and failed boots but never an infinite loop on the chip itself. I would definitely pull that chip and try a new one.
i have the same issue.i check console and it was on 17.01 then i put sd card 512 and console download some update.after installing chip i have infinite blue light .ending with 3 yellow witch mean time limit reached cannot glitched.
Post automatically merged:

remove rp2040 and try power on see still can going to ofw
imy case i heave the same inifinite blue ligt blinking reseting one time then again and after 3 blinks yellow with mean timeout glitch.i resolved problem by replacing dat 0 wire for thicker and shorter one.insta glitch.

Last edited by Jose1981,

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you solve your problem. i have a new batch of rp2040 and yesterday i have an oled with slow glitching about 15s for a glitching. changed 3 chips and the same issue. all the point are good , all the games are running good. don't know what caused the problem.
I got a bad batch last week with similar issues. Boot times between 1 second and 20 seconds with no rhyme or reason. I returned them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?