mad.gif

pulstar80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
I'm still waiting for a good 3D space shooter the likes of Wing Commander or Descent Freespace on the DS. Even an X-Wing remake would be nice. Don't get me wrong, Infinite Space is very nice and I'm enjoying it for what it is, but I love being in the cockpit of a fighter blasting enemies. Why have games like that all disappeared?

Because nobody buys them? Why bake bread if nobody will eat it?

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
twisteddeeds said:
been playing on supercard with eos sp 1. not noticed any AP... sorry for the delay..

Good to know it!

C'mon download already!!! There's only spaceships combat?

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Screw you guys, I'm buying this. The remainings of Clover made Platinum games, and the reason why they died is because of the LACK OF SALES. But people are still constantly pirating without any thoughts.

Not a day one purchase, but I'll buy it when I beat some other games first.

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
ojsinnerz. said:
Screw you guys, I'm buying this. The remainings of Clover made Platinum games, and the reason why they died is because of the LACK OF SALES. But people are still constantly pirating without any thoughts.

Not a day one purchase, but I'll buy it when I beat some other games first.

I haven't a lot of intrest in this game but i agree completely. Those guys keep making awesome games with brilliant reviews and still their games never make much a profit. I think it's safe to say WE are the market those guys make the games for, so ya'll should buy something like this when it comes out. People can't complain about shovelware if they don't.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Zane said:
sa1amandra said:
DLing! Man been waiting for this one for quite awhile.
(WHO THE FCK NAMES THEIR KID YURI? ESPECIALLY IF YOUR JAPANESE!)

The Kind that likes Girl on Girl action.
biggrin.gif
I think japanese game makes use this name for kicks
biggrin.gif

They know what it means to them but in the rest of the world, Yuri is an English boys name so it's perfectly legit. An inside joke, if you will XD

I actually know a guy named Yuri and he was mortified when he learned the japanese meaning XD

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Yuri a common Russian name? And the names of the other characters in the game look like Russian names too.(To me atleast).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Analog stick nipples
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea i have couple other sites I find Switch titles also and just looked, I don't see it out/leaked yet...(paper mario)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Or even worse; circle pad ball fondlers like on the 3DS
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all...