DS #4708: Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (USA)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
outgum: I add them in manually, I should change my signature to link to a list of the current quotes.

I kinda' wish more people in the homebrew scene would go open-source with their stuff, but it seems a lot of people are shamed by their code or something.
frown.gif
If things were open source, then fixes could be more easily "backported" to unsupported cards.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hondje43 said:
darren in jp said:
how can i get it to work on dstt card ?? anyone worked it out yet
thx guys ??
If you had read all the pages you should know if it doesnt!
YOu could just tell him if it works,but no you have to be an asshole saying,"REad all 38 pages,then you have your answer"

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Rockstar said:
Guild McCommunist said:
Terenigma said:
P.S a big shoutout goes to all 112 guests reading this topic , HI! WHY NOT MAKE AN ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF LURKING?

Would you rather have a bunch of people reading the topic or a bunch of people making useless, 1 post accounts and asking dumb, already asked/answered questions?

Also, just to clarify things with AP so people can STOP ASKING.

Confirmed working with Acekard 2i using ARM7 fix.

Confirmed working with Supercard DSOne with Evolution firmware. Have to change way game runs from patch to clean.

Partially working on CycloDS with latest beta. Still not really all that full, though.

Working on G6DS, or at least one person said. Would prefer more confirmation.

NOT WORKING WITH R4/DSTT. Stop asking if it is. Don't expect a fix any time soon.

It even works on M3i Zero/Real with the Arm 7

Also, please stop asking if it works on this or that. There's a mini search bar at the bottom of the page (right below the very last post on the page). Search your cart's name there and odds are you'll find your answer.

Thank you, have a nice day.

Your post should be on the first page and constantly edited, it's so much better then checking nearly 600 posts.....
Anyway I can confirm that it works unpatched on the G6Real........didn't try to save yet, I'll update soon.
I'm glad I've got a G6Real, at least it's not totally useless !

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cards That can currently play this game:
1.Acekard 2/2i/RPG(Arm7 Fix With SimCity(J)+Hold X While Booting ROM)
2.M3i Zero/Real(Arm7 Fix With Ace Attorney Investigations)
3.CycloDS Evolution(Update to latest BETA Firmware
4.Supercard DSONE(Clean Mode On EOS With SD Speed Set To 3)
6.G6 DS Real(No Patch Required)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
I had a post on the first page and I added Rockstar's list and stuff, since it stands out a bit more. Hopefully it'll help out.
Thanks Guild, now we just have to hope noobs will actually read the first page
frown.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
bultmus said:
how will we know when will it work on ttds/dstt
frown.gif

and how ca they fix the problem..

we won't know when! because those who are capable might not even bother to..

since normmatt is not releasing loader or whatever
i think this will take even longer (others can't steal his fix)
however, i am not saying this is FIXED on akaio or what
i am just stating that the fact

EDIT: a quicker solution will be getting one of those cards that was mentioned by Rockstar

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Rockstar said:
Cards That can currently play this game:
1.Acekard 2/2i/RPG(Arm7 Fix With SimCity(J)+Hold X While Booting ROM)
2.M3i Zero/Real(Arm7 Fix With Ace Attorney Investigations)
3.CycloDS Evolution(Update to latest BETA Firmware
4.Supercard DSONE(Clean Mode On EOS With SD Speed Set To 3)
6.G6 DS Real(No Patch Required)

Rockstar said:
QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Feb 27 2010, 03:28 PM) I had a post on the first page and I added Rockstar's list and stuff, since it stands out a bit more. Hopefully it'll help out.
Thanks Guild, now we just have to hope noobs will actually read the first page
frown.gif

Well we can always have the first and the last post ......people will read either one
wink.gif

By the way , I just wanted to confirm that not only it works clean on the G6Real, it also saves fine, I created my license and unlocked some tracks and rebooted and everything was there.
I like it so far, quite more challenging then MK even on easy mode, and the option to turn items off/on/basic is super sweet, now you can win based on skills not only luck !
And as a Dreamcast user ( yeah I still use it every once in a while ) I feel right at home !
By the way, I think the G6Real is a seriously underrated card, hardly everybody talks about it ever, I remember the reason I got it was for the internal memory, which even though is not upgradable, is supposed to be faster and at the time there where always problem with the other card's compatibility with different brands of microSD, and for me the 2Gb where enough anyway......
Too bad I will soon have to buy a new card compatible with the DSiXL when it becomes available......my G6real served me well though for a couple of years
wink.gif

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
on the ttds it just gives an error code 4, it can't even load the game

tried both sim city and ace attorney patch, neither worked any different

I played the game on wii and its pretty awesome so it sucks that i can't play the damn DS version

Is anyone actually working on a patch?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
we won't know when! because those who are capable might not even bother to..since normmatt is not releasing loader or whatever
i think this will take even longer (others can't steal his fix) however, i am not saying this is FIXED on akaio or what
i am just stating that the factIt seems that Normmatt is still working on AKAIO - found this in one of the forums posts
QUOTENot sure about the others (this was referring to 'Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing'), but Bookworm has been fixed for weeks in Norm's private builds.

There will be no further loader updates until the next full AKAIO version, due to unwanted access (Norm does not wish to support clone hardware, and the current AKAIO version has been cracked to run on them anyway).

The next AKAIO release probably won't be for at least a while, as it is currently being migrated to a newer version of devkitARM.
basically it seems that we won't get any new loaders until the next AKAIO is out & it may be a while before that happens - so we'll have to stick with the current 'fix' until then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah Dinoh psi wants you to destroy his booty +1