DS #4586: Kurayami no Hate de Kimi o Matsu (Japan)

RESG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland

Looks pretty cool. A girl is stuck in a school building with 6 guys, one of which is a murderer. Puzzle Suspense game. Again, looks really cool.

RESG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Oh, now I get it...Thanks for that.
I wonder if trying this game and learning japanese through this is a good idea.
Hm...I wonder.

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
that guy on the right is the murderer.
smileipb2.png

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
FlameTakuya said:
The innocent blonde boy is the murderer.

That or all of the boys are murderers, depending on which path you choose. Which ends in the boy you chose killing you. Ahahaha.

Would be interesting if this game really was that in-depth though.
I am actually thinking, depending on which choices you make it can be someone else.

I am still looking for a hacker for this! I'm serious about translating it!

RESG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
The boys can't really be pedobears, they're her classmates appearantly. (well...Maybe they could be.)
Oh yeah, an "all the guys are the murderer" path, as said above, would be seriously cool.

Twinheart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need some help in this game.

I found a way to get the power back on in the school, and got down from the second floor to the first floor.

There's this dodgy Hawaiian shirt dude (maybe a doctor? I don't know) who's in this one room. I chose to have the jock with my character, and approached Hawaiian shirt dude because you have to in order to advance the story (I think).

Dodgy dude pulls us into his room, then starts off on this rant. Except the rant seems to never end. I paid attention initially, writing down the words in green, but then it seemed like he kept repeating the same sentences over and over again. Then it showed the jock all upset and played the music that signified that his affection had dropped. Then the cycle started again!

The only other time I experienced something like this was with Kimi ni Todoke DS.

AP at work? BTW: Acekard 2i w/latest firmware.

englishteacher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Twinheart said:
I need some help in this game.

I found a way to get the power back on in the school, and got down from the second floor to the first floor.

There's this dodgy Hawaiian shirt dude (maybe a doctor? I don't know) who's in this one room. I chose to have the jock with my character, and approached Hawaiian shirt dude because you have to in order to advance the story (I think).

Dodgy dude pulls us into his room, then starts off on this rant. Except the rant seems to never end. I paid attention initially, writing down the words in green, but then it seemed like he kept repeating the same sentences over and over again. Then it showed the jock all upset and played the music that signified that his affection had dropped. Then the cycle started again!

The only other time I experienced something like this was with Kimi ni Todoke DS.

AP at work? BTW: Acekard 2i w/latest firmware.

I'm also experiencing same problem at that part on my R4. He keeps repeating himself. Maybe it is an AP protection.
I can passed that part by using No$GBA, though.

Edit: On my second playthrough, he also keeps repating himself. But when I touched him using the stylus, he talked about 3-1 or something and then choices appears.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Hi hi!