DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

jacksprat1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Shinobi385 said:
i patched the rom but still cant get past the nintendo screen and i am using R4DS

Turn soft reset off and your good to go
yaynds.gif

Tophalion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jdx7777 said:
Okay, I uploaded my System folder for the M3 Real with Sakura's latest firmware.

Lets see if others can at least get it to run. =/

Oh, and if I'm breaking any sort of rule, please let me know. (It is JUST firmware tat is free to get hold of anyway)
M3DS REAL SYSTEM FOLDER

Nope still freezes at N logo..

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guys,im playing this game with the crack with the R4 loader.NOT YSmenu. Download the 1.18 verson with trauma center fix.I have been using this one and can play most new games except for Mario and Luigi BIS.and Made in Ore(because of the sav)

NOTE THERE IS A CRACK FOR THIS GAME NOW!

vengfulr3ap3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jdx7777 said:
Tophalion said:

Damn.
hate2.gif

Try deleting the SAV file too?

Didn't work for me either, i deleted my saves before trying and tried a prepatched version i downloaded and one i patched manually. still didnt work for me. it just freezes at the nintendo screen.

and btw nice theme, whats the name of it?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
vengfulr3ap3r said:
jdx7777 said:
Okay, I uploaded my System folder for the M3 Real with Sakura's latest firmware.

Oh, and if I'm breaking any sort of rule, please let me know. (It is JUST firmware tat is free to get hold of anyway)
M3DS REAL SYSTEM FOLDER
Im downloading now, will text when it finishs
I've downloaded it - & sorry to say - It doesn't work with either a Clean ROM or a Cracked ROM

I'm also a little curious whether it could be Hardware related - I'm using a DSi with 1.4E firmware & M3i0 with the 1.4 Firmware Fix
What is everyone else using to try & get it to work?? - there could be a common reason why 'jdx7777' got it to work yet no-one else has

Tophalion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CannonFoddr said:
vengfulr3ap3r said:
jdx7777 said:

M3DS REAL SYSTEM FOLDER
I've downloaded it - & sorry to say - It doesn't work with either a Clean ROM or a Cracked ROM

I'm also a little curious whether it could be Hardware related - I'm using a DSi with 1.4E firmware & M3i0 with the 1.4 Firmware Fix
What is everyone else using to try & get it to work?? - there could be a common reason why 'jdx7777' got it to work yet no-one else has

I have a Dsi with the 1.4 firmware and using the newest fcore.

vengfulr3ap3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
vengfulr3ap3r said:
jdx7777 said:

M3DS REAL SYSTEM FOLDER

Im starting to think its hardware related as well, im using a DSlite, with a m3ds real with the 1.44x firmware. and a 2gb sd card haha. even thou it all says it in my sig
tongue.gif
but yeah. thats what im using.

jdx7777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
vengfulr3ap3r said:
jdx7777 said:
Tophalion said:

Damn.
hate2.gif

Didn't work for me either, i deleted my saves before trying and tried a prepatched version i downloaded and one i patched manually. still didnt work for me. it just freezes at the nintendo screen.

Has it still got my background on it? If so, I made that from scratch.
And the theme is a Sakura Black and White theme I found. (Might have been in the Sakura FAQ on GBATemp)

It'll be in the root of the Sakura folder either way along with a few others.

Oh, and I'm using a Black DSLite with 2GB microSD. (Unknoown make, no name on it. =/)

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
vengfulr3ap3r said:
CannonFoddr said:
vengfulr3ap3r said:
jdx7777 said:

M3DS REAL SYSTEM FOLDER

Im starting to think its hardware related as well, im using a DSlite, with a m3ds real with the 1.44x firmware. and a 2gb sd card haha. even thou it all says it in my sig
tongue.gif
but yeah. thats what im using.
I don't see anyone signatures - I've turned them off as I find them distracting

vengfulr3ap3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jdx7777 said:
vengfulr3ap3r said:
jdx7777 said:
Tophalion said:

Damn.
hate2.gif

Has it still got my background on it? If so, I made that from scratch.
And the theme is a Sakura Black and White theme I found. (Might have been in the Sakura FAQ on GBATemp)

It'll be in the root of the Sakura folder either way along with a few others.

haha yeah it still has it on there
tongue.gif
i haven't scoured the firmware as of yet, just asking so i could download it faster, but ill look in a minute, im not doing anything anyways. but you did a good job with it in my opinion.

QUOTE(CannonFoddr @ Dec 4 2009, 12:33 PM)
I don't see anyone signatures - I've turned them off as I find them distracting

oh, my mistake, i didnt mean to sound like a smart ass. But i've just learn to ignore them.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the crack hasn't fixed the saving issue for my Cyclo, but since the file size was cut I've got enough space left for an RTS file. Not got as far as the train yet, but I assume it works now. No more Doom Cows.

You know, I think I'm gonna add an enemy called the Doom Cow into my game project on my course, in memory of this rather feeble attempt at AP from Nintendo which has taken less than 24 hours to defeat. Might even make it one of those FFXII's Yiazmat style optional superbosses. Just so it takes longer to beat than the AP did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo