DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
Edhel said:
Over 800 people viewing this topic. Why hasn't GBATemp crashed yet?
tongue.gif
Our ads have made it possible to afford good servers.

Never thought I would say this but Thanks Goodness for the ads

Linkrlz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works fine so far on the Acekard2i up to the part where you ride the train. When you start it it seems a ^ and v icon are missing along with the train whistle. Without those you'll crash into a cow without being able to move again xD

zumbertinho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
salamai said:
tijntje_7 said:
Update: Multiplayer does not work with my rom on using r4, downloading to my dsi.
Looking for software available for download... 5 minutes later it remains the same.

Greetz, Tijntje_7

Hey, how exactly do you get it to play on the R4? It freezes up for me right at the start with the Nintendo logo (no$GBA says Data Could Not Be Loaded at that point).

Tried every rom currently available.

Use YSMenu
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=97615

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
salamai said:
tijntje_7 said:
Update: Multiplayer does not work with my rom on using r4, downloading to my dsi.
Looking for software available for download... 5 minutes later it remains the same.

Greetz, Tijntje_7

Hey, how exactly do you get it to play on the R4? It freezes up for me right at the start with the Nintendo logo (no$GBA says Data Could Not Be Loaded at that point).

I have no idea, maybe i was lucky. All i can tell you is that i used YSmenu.
And found the rom on google.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guild McCommunist said:
Costello upgraded the servers not too long ago since we switched to ads. The site has been able to handle a lot more and has been overall faster since then.

Good to hear. Gone are the days the server would collapse on itself whenever some big release was announced (hopefully).

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Linkrlz said:
It works fine so far on the Acekard2i up to the part where you ride the train. When you start it it seems a ^ and v icon are missing along with the train whistle. Without those you'll crash into a cow without being able to move again xD

yup again an useless post... thats the problem on al flashcards!

BearClaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Linkrlz said:

... we know ... but yorue post nr 30 with just that thing to say (except the cow) so here... a cookie... anymore that want to post exactly the same stuff again? feel free to use ctrl+c and ctrl+v instead of typing it.. saves a lot of typing strains
tongue.gif

blindmessiah

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
salamai said:

It works with no freezes on original R4 1.18 firmware.
On no$GBA you need to change save option to 512kb but you cant control train either.

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
DeMoN said:
Hey guests/noobs: Did you know that clicking on any of the ad links five times will take you to a ROM site where you can download this?
Looks like you tried that already , now what happens if you click six times ? I know , this will take you to the PATCH site where you can get the ROM downloaded earlier fixed ...

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
masterchan777 said:
DeMoN said:
Hey guests/noobs: Did you know that clicking on any of the ad links five times will take you to a ROM site where you can download this?
Looks like you tried that already , now what happens if you click six times ? I know , this will take you to the PATCH site where you can get the ROM downloaded earlier fixed ...

You also get 10 bucks if you click fast enough !
GBAtemp's gonna be rich XD

BearClaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
masterchan777 said:
DeMoN said:
and by typing your creditcard number and code here will give you a free lifetime of roms.. just for you!

and demon best thing i have heard for ages mate

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I'm a long time poster and even I didn't know that.

Let me do that post haste!

The card is in the name of Donato S. Delbango III - 9917 5555 189... wait a minute!

(Crap, I wake up and already 49 pages? You guys are slacking off)

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
"my inbox actually is full now because of all the messages sent to me LMAO

i sent everyone a virus back...stupid nubs "

WTF Shiro just sent this to me -__-" I didn't even ask anything XD

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
More then likely it only counts the first click and is ip based for the ads. But hey, if people want to pass the time away while waiting, then by all means.
smile.gif

BearClaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Donato_Dobango said:
Wow, I'm a long time poster and even I didn't know that.

Let me do that post haste!

The card is in the name of Donato S. Delbango III - 9917 5555 189... wait a minute!

(Crap, I wake up and already 49 pages? You guys are slacking off)

lol it was too much offtopic mate so it got deleted but seriosly does this site paid get paid by een ads or by number of times people have clicked ads?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44