DS #4411: Phantasy Star à (USA)

Comedor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!

Japanese save file working great with USA release, I was just trying and it really works.

I've played the japanese version and got to level 54, lol. But I don't know, I think I will start a new adventure with new character and all that.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
iNFiNiTY said:
Yeah Cyclo with latest firmware with automatically bypass the checks.

do you mean will automatically bypass the checks ? if so, thats great news!!! im using latest beta 1.56 beta3 on my cyclo. Think thats the latest beta

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Dwight said:
Does it work on CycloDS wth the latest beta build?
Yeah, I tried with the 1.56 Beta 3, it works perfectly
smile.gif

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
i just tried to play on wifi... it has the spinning yellow symbol in bottom right corner... and nothin happens. I had all 3 areas ticked. Does it take ages to search for people to play with or is it because im in UK ?

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Phantasy Star Zero doesn't work on my EZ4
frown.gif
only white screens.. Then again I did patch it with the undub project. Anyone have romlist.txt settings for the game? Same on unpatched...

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gigermunit said:
what a surprised, doesn't work on ezv...
Uh what EzV version are you using? I've using EzV the first hardware version of it with 2.0RC7 + 1GB Kingston, working fine for me, at least what is being said. I was able to create a character and save (pass all the opening scenes), able to power cycle, and play a bit. Didn't format my card or anything.

Popin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Blaze163 said:
1) The file I've just spent the best part of a half hour downloading? Password protected. Thankfully I took a wild shot at the password and by some miracle it worked. Only for me to find NO .NDS FILE. a bunch of random crap and some files that look like they might once have been the game, but I don't know how to put them back together, nor do I see a reason to when the actual .nds file will show up on my usual download site in an hour or so anyway.

This has happened to me, not with this but with other games as well. I agree, it's quite annoying when it takes a long time to download only to get prompted for password.

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aarondammit said:
Yeah Veteran's Day. You know people that fight real wars, risk their lives, spend hours in heat away from their families just so we can sit here and have our major concern be about a video game to come out that we don't intend to pay for so we can spend hours contributing nothing to those that have sacrificed themselves to give us these rights.

Celebrate it pfff of course not, sit there and play your games, you are entitled to it as a human being after all. All the countries without our vets that died for them are doing it after all.

(extreme bitter sarcasm at poster who didn't even know the holiday it was, and most willing to be booted if it it was overtly harsh)
LOL. You've obviously never read "War is a Racket".

Anyways, will be grabbing this one from MY download site...usenet!
laugh.gif
rolleyes.gif

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
Saylient_Dreams said:
gigermunit said:
what a surprised, doesn't work on ezv...
Uh what EzV version are you using? I've using EzV the first hardware version of it with 2.0RC7 + 1GB Kingston, working fine for me, at least what is being said. I was able to create a character and save (pass all the opening scenes), able to power cycle, and play a bit. Didn't format my card or anything.
ill check into that, im using 1.9.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's okay you can go out with rez all you want