DS #4355: Sakura Note - Imanitsu na Garu Mirai (Japan)

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
rockstar99 said:
how can we add games to the ds release list i just saw this game 1o mins ago and didnt know how to put it up

From the portal, click on "Submit Scene Release" (under the navigation box on the left side of the page).

Your thread will appear in the User Submitted News forum until it has been checked over by a member of staff and is approved to appear on the portal. If it's no where near being complete or accurate it may be dropped and re-done by that staff member.

You can look through existing release threads to gain a better idea of what needs to be entered in the forms should you decide to submit a release.

Hope that helps.

BluWacky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dango said:
the word separation is off for this title. it should read more like "Sakura Note - Imani Tsunagaru Mirai".

Surely more "Sakura Note - Ima ni Tsunagaru Mirai", separating out the particle? "Sakura Note - The Future Linked to the Present"?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
dango said:
the word separation is off for this title. it should read more like "Sakura Note - Imani Tsunagaru Mirai".

I'll (probably) never claim to have a good knowledge of Japanese but so many reputable sources have used the same title (e.g. the release group, PlayAsia, GameFAQs, Game Trailers), that I'm going to have to go with them. Even if you are correct it's because of this that most people will be looking for this game under this title.

Phenie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dango said:
the word separation is off for this title. it should read more like "Sakura Note - Imani Tsunagaru Mirai".QUOTE(BluWacky @ Nov 4 2009, 01:57 AM) Surely more "Sakura Note - Ima ni Tsunagaru Mirai", separating out the particle? "Sakura Note - The Future Linked to the Present"?

Agree. Some persons error has spread a looong way.
Trying the game now, it has awesome music on the official site.
Official site: http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/game/ds/sakuranote/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY