DS #3639: DS Style Series - Chikyuu no Arukikata DS - Great Britain (J

OwlPen0r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What a flattering picture of London. Big Ben, red buses and white vans... I hope that isn't what we're famous for in Japan.
biggrin.gif

X-Grunger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
OwlPen0r said:
What a flattering picture of London. Big Ben, red buses and white vans... I hope that isn't what we're famous for in Japan.
biggrin.gif
sure, but that its nothing compared to me....
my country is famous for the Moais (easter island) and our ppl are like cavemans, at least in sega genesis dodgeball....LOL

oh, i forgot the badass meteorite shot

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A few years ago London was famous for their red busses and phone boxes and stuff. Off course the Big Ben too, the Tower Bridge and tthe Buckingham Palace too. But afaik they had their nice busses vanish into thin air. xD (And I never got to see them... Q_Q)

Well sadly I've never been there, but we got a nice imagination from our English classes years ago...
smile.gif

But... does anybody else 'cept me see no big use in a traveling game too? ^^"

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i'd say it falls halfway between shovelware and pure marketing genius.

Think about it, minimal game development, boxed and sold at adult eye-level at the game store where you go to buy your kid ds games. "oh we were thinking of going to britain on vacation this summer! sure beats a map!" *sold*

I guess we all just have to get used to the fact that companies are going to continue to exploit the fact that the ds is a popular handheld platform and even companies as stable as square enix are going to cash in with the new casual software trend.

I can personally look the other way and not give a shit as long as they continue to license good games with the virtually pure profits they're making off the new bridal, horsez, or whatever shitware game is lining their wallets.

Karry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Is this the starting of the end of DS ? I mean, just a couple releases a week, instead of a dozen like before ?

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVMvART9kb8