DS #3344: The Chase: Felix meets Felicity (USA)

Chanser

:o
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Monaco
Not a bad game, great for kids.

2je8b2h.jpg
1zn4xhd.jpg
2nv8ett.jpg

11s1lpv.jpg
29zybmw.jpg
svgmix.jpg

By the way they're both delivery boy and girl.

Filter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reminds me of Kirby - Canvas Curse, don't really like the line riding time of style of these kind of games but I will check it out.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a bit different than what I was expecting. Your character pretty much moves on his/her own. Still pretty fun so far, but I'm surprised that you can't go back and replay levels. The line mechanic works good. Not sure what Nintendo Power was having a problem with.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its ok, can't say its a keeper though. Just lacking any challenge, which is to be expected as its aimed at the kiddily winks.

Nothing compared to Kirby Canvas Curse though.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
I think you unlock Score Attack mode by beating the game, letting you go back to beat your scores.

I was looking forward to this game, but there are some flaws in it, of course. The fact that you have to buy continues or your saved game is erased automatically is a bit dated. Some of the controls are also iffy, you gain momentum randomly even if it's up hill and suddenly slow down even if you are going down hill.

I like the art style, though, and there is a like of original platformers out there not starring Nintendo characters or licensed shovelware, so I'll probably keep it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q