Country
Gambia, The
The box is scary.
rofl2.gif

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
Not wishing to give Ubi any ideas to keep this franchise going, but I think they should branch out into fantasy/mythical creatures.

Something like Petz: Dragon or Petz: Griffin would at least be a change, even if it's not that refreshing. Maybe not Petz: Pegasus though because it looks like a horse and we have more than enough of them thank you.

Plus if you release it around the time of the next Harry Potter film, you get some overflow interest at the tills.

Jesus... I think all these Ubi releases I've been making myself play are starting to affect me... I'm starting to think like a cynical money-hungry games publisher.

Acoustic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rayder said:
What's really, REALLY sad is that games like this actually sell.

I just wanted to add to this.

I have a friend who works in Ubisoft and he let me know that they'll probably never stop making "Petz" games for as long as it is their most profitable game on the DS.
Sad, but true...

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Acoustic said:
Rayder said:
What's really, REALLY sad is that games like this actually sell.

I just wanted to add to this.

I have a friend who works in Ubisoft and he let me know that they'll probably never stop making "Petz" games for as long as it is their most profitable game on the DS.
Sad, but true...
Well little kids are the one who buys this and theres lots of them around the world. Besides no one will dl this.

Butz i likez the wayz they uze the excessive Z

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la