DS #3069: Simple DS Series Vol 45 The Misshitsu Kara no Dasshutsu 2 (J

Kaan

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
what are the simple ds series?
and are they cheap compared to other games? ( about 30 dollar :/ dunno american/japanese prices)

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaan said:
and are they cheap compared to other games? ( about 30 dollar :/ dunno american/japanese prices)

You haven't heard of the Simle DS series?

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kaan said:

Well, the game has a price on it, and when converted, it comes out to $30 US. I don't live in the USA or know what the average game costs in Japan, but I would assume that if the price is on the cover like that, its cheaper than normal games.

vinnick

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vinnick.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I liked the first one. I hope this one is enjoyable too!
biggrin.gif

eltrut

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone answer MegaAce's question?

I also want to know if these Simple DS games are just cheap japan only games (if they aren't cheap, how are they up to 45 already? that's one and a half games per 100 made
blink.gif
)

Also are they any good or just shovelware?

dethstryke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
simple series is a series of simple games. like you have an idea, say, lets make a fireman game. but its not reasonable to make a huge budget fireman game. so you make a fun and simple game and sell it for like 15-20 dollars and slap a number on it. thats basically the simple series.

but dont knock it! several good games like ONEECHANBARA, earth defense force, THE BEETLE KING and topgear: downforce were all simple series games. they are not shovel ware and have been around since the ps1 days. i recommend them and usually have at least 2 on my card at all times. this is a series of "escape the room" games in one cart. and its the sequel to simple ds series vol 27 THE misshitu Kara no Dasshutsu. dont dismiss cause they are cheap. the fireman game is mindblowingly fun. also the zombie crisis and The Sensha are a sure hit.

from wikipedia:
The Simple series are a number of series of budget-priced console games, published by Japanese company D3 Publisher and developed by a variety of companies, covering many systems. The price of the games in yen (not including tax) is included in the title of the series - for example Simple 2000 is about 2000¥.

The games are usually characterised by their distinctive package design featuring artwork surrounded by a black border, with the game's title (usually prefixed by "The" in English) in a plain white font. The series name and volume are also displayed prominently.

The early games in the PlayStation Simple 1500 series were generic interpretations of common video game themes, such as mahjong, tennis or racing. However the various series now cover many more original and unusual titles in addition to those based on concepts. Since the games are almost universally created on a low budget with a short development time, developers are able to experiment to some extent with titles such as The Daibijin, which has attracted attention largely due to its central premise of a giant bikini-clad woman attacking a city, rather than any gameplay or graphical merits.

Simple Series - wikipedia.org

(also... umm..........i'm so totally stuck on this game.... i have the phone, the note, and the charger and battery..... now what????)

tyuno123

Trophies
Website
tyuno.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
After reading your explanation, I'm gonna give it a try but were the few games you mentioned (ONEECHANBARA, earth defense force, THE BEETLE KING and topgear: downforce) for the DS ?
If yes can I know what volume they are ? thanks

dethstryke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope!

the topgear downforce hasnt been released/dumped so you have to play the arashi no drift game.

0152_Simple_DS_Series_Vol.3_The_Mushitori_Oukoku_JPN_NDS-WRG
Known as Beetle King and published by 505 GameStreet in Europe

The OneeChanbara (THE お姉チャンバラ, The OneeChanbara?) is an action game series developed by Tamsoft for D3's Simple 2000 series for the PlayStation 2 and later ported on cellular phones, Xbox 360 and Wii. Most of the titles are Japan-exclusives, but some have been released as Zombie Zone or Zombie Hunters by 505 GameStreet in Europe and are now starting to be released in the US. A Live Action movie based on the game series has been released in Japan titled OneChanbara. [1]

Earth Defense Force 2017, known in Japan as Chikyû Boueigun Surî (地球防衛軍3, Chikyû Boueigun Surî? lit. "Earth Defence Force 3") is a third-person shooter developed by Sandlot, and published by D3 Publisher, for the Xbox 360. It is the follow up to Global Defence Force, and is the first game in the series (as well as the first game based on D3's Simple series of budget games) to be released to North America.

here are my reccomended games to try out.
0967_Simple_DS_Series_Vol13_Ijoukishou_wo_Tsuppashire_-_The_Arashi_no_Drift_Rally_JPN_NDS-LGC - micromachine racing type game
1502_Simple_DS_Series_Vol_22_The_Zero-Yon_Shinya_JPN_NDS-UD - racing!
1904_Simple_DS_Series_Vol_24_The_Sensha_JPN_NDS-SirVG - customizable tank game!
1767_Simple_DS_Series_Vol_27_The_Misshitsukara_no_Dasshutsu_JPN_NDS-6rz - escape the room
1982_Simple_DS_Series_Vol_31_The_Chou_Dangan_Custom_Sensha_JPN_NDS-CARAVAN - custom mech game!
2022_Simple_DS_Series_Vol_32_The_Zombie_Crisis_JPN_NDS-6rz - on rails zombie shooter!
2181_Simple_DS_Series_Vol_34_-_The_Haisha_JPN_NDS-iND - DENTIST SIMULATOR! zomg
2579_Simple_DS_Series_Vol_39_The_Shouboutai_JPN_NDS-HR - fireman simulator!
3069_Simple_DS_Series_Vol_45_The_Misshitsu_Kara_no_Dasshutsu_2_JPN_NDS-iND - more escaping!
2452_Simple_DS_Series_Vol_41_The_Bakudan_Shorihan_JPN_NDS-Caravan - bomb squad game!
2455_Simple_DS_Series_Vol_42_The_Haioku_Byoutou_JPN_NDS-Caravan - haunted house 1st person explorer...spooky game.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The puzzle to (I assume) deactivate the bomb on the airplane is nonsense. How does it work? If I even knew how to manipulate the lights correctly, I could then possibly try to solve the puzzle. But at this point, I'm just pressing the arrows trying to figure out what they even do exactly.

Edit: God, just barely understood it. Not 100%, but enough to complete the 3 levels of that puzzle. Almost want to kill the person who created it.

vinnick

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vinnick.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
I agree. The bomb is crazy to deactivate. I hate the fact that right button = move the blue/red tiles to the right. I always messed up and thinking it was moving the cursor to the right...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-