DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-hug
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 320,505
  • Replies Replies 1,397
A note about this code

The code for some reason stopped working for me between the time of going to 600AD and going to the cathedral. It could be because I went to the monster arena, or maybe because I soft-reset in order to get there.

Whatever the case may be, if you suddenly find the code not working, simply turn off and turn back on your DS to get it to work again. De-activating then re-activating the code will NOT work
 
can someone upload the roms with the code in it for me, i can cant seem to get it to work..
mad.gif


many thanks

Posts merged

oh forgot im using the r4 ds
 
Can someone help me out? I can't seem to get the came to work. I have an M3 real and tried making a txt file with the codes that Narin listed, but when I patch the NDS file, it will no longer load on my M3. Would a strapping young gent do me a solid and make me a Cheats.DB file with the fix?
 
BelmontSlayer said:
Hey guys! Using DSATM and the codes created by the GBAtemp Cheat Crew, I've created a patch that will apply the codes directly to the ROM. I've uploaded it to the download section and you can grab it here. Tested on my R4 running the 1.18 firmware. Enjoy!
Thanks man!

That should be a lot better.
 
BelmontSlayer said:
Hey guys! Using DSATM and the codes created by the GBAtemp Cheat Crew, I've created a patch that will apply the codes directly to the ROM. I've uploaded it to the download section and you can grab it here. Tested on my R4 running the 1.18 firmware. Enjoy!

for a moment there you were more epic than narin
 
The codes make M3 Real Sakura crash using the patch program or a .TXT file in the cheats directory. Anyone get this to work on this card?
 
Sounds like Chrono Trigger DS uses multiple anti-piracy checks that popup at specific places. Much like Earthbound's anti-piracy measures. Will this one cheat code stop all that, or do we need to play the game through first to see if it gets broken again somewhere along the line?
 
Perseid said:
The codes make M3 Real Sakura crash using the patch program or a .TXT file in the cheats directory. Anyone get this to work on this card?

Look at my post a few messages back. I added a special version of the patch for M3 Real users.
 

Site & Scene News