DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-hug
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 320,508
  • Replies Replies 1,397
kiddydakidy said:
Perseid said:
Thanks, Narin. maybe Square will give up on this silly protection idea now.
smile.gif


---

So how many more people do you think will continue to ask why it doesn't work on their R4 in this thread?

read my post properly please. I said I don't know how to enter the code not why it doesn't work on R4.

Umm, that wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular.

I'm gonna go away. Too much fire in this thread. LOL
 
kiddydakidy said:
hi, I know this is really noob question. but how do i enter these cheats code? I am a R4 owner. cheers


It's a program called DSATM. You can find it by searching the GBAtemp forums.

Also


CONFIRMED!

Working on DS-X!!!!
 
ok do i randomly pick a code and enter it in

or do i have to put all of them in

i know i and idiot when it come to this and its my first time too, so dont yell at me
 
Uh, I manually added the CT cheat, saved, and tried it on my M3 Simply. Nothing popped up. I went to my computer to open the .dat file but Cheat Code Editor closes out on me...
 
randell2468 said:
NooO!! I was hoping for it to get fixed by tomorrow afternoon cause I lost my adapter! Is there anyway to connect my MicroSD to a computer without it?

I highly doubt it, but some computers/laptops have an SD card slot that you can insert without any adapter. You might have one...
 
ok i try to enter the code manually (like type in the code) on the cheat txt.

but it said that the cheat file could not load or open.........what m i suppose to do. im using the DSATM btw
 
thanks a bunch narin! Question do we have to have cheats enabled everytime we play, or just past the parts where it would freeze?
 
I can also confirm that it is now working on the r4 after being patched with the code using dsatm. Well done Narin and everyone else that made this possible.
 
Nice job on hacking that code. Hopefully it will work for the US version too so we won't have to go through this ordeal again.
 
It works great thanks a lot. Been waiting since I saw the game was released this morning. Now its 1:14AM here soon time for bed
tongue.gif
. Thanks again!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Awesome work.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted