DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Way to go Narin!

I asked this before, but any chance of you telling us what it was that the antipiracy measures were checking for so they could tell that the game wasn't legit?

Bridgy84

Yub Nub
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have sat and watch this topic turn into a burning pile of trash and insults. It is sad to see i must say too. I have been around here for a long time, though not many know me i am sure, as i don't post much. But i still remember when this was a place to get good information and read entertaining post. It was a place you could go for help. All you people pissing on each other just need to stop! What are you getting out of this. Though i have to say all you people that don't do a little reading need to learn that to become a quality member you should really use your brain and skim a topic. You would be amazed what you will find in 5 or less mins. This topic should be a revival of a classic game i know many of us hold close to our hearts. Talk about the game and the moment you remember most or thank the people doing work on their own time so we can all play this. Remember they don't have to, they are just nice that way. Just stop being dumb and respect us all especially the mods that work so hard to keep this place going. Well i think this wall is big enough now i want to say thanks to all the people that make this place great and to the ones that tear it down grow up.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
iL0VECO0KiEs said:
well its an AR code, im assuming it should be for all carts.
but yee!!! finally i can get off this chair and lay down playing.
I know the feeling!
I'm really sick and I was really looking forward to Chrono Trigger. The freezing issue just totally ruined my day,
but thanks to Narin it's going to be much better and I can curl up with some hot tea and toast in bed and enjoy the game
yaynds.gif

Gutentag

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
iL0VECO0KiEs said:
I know the feeling!
I'm really sick and I was really looking forward to Chrono Trigger. The freezing issue just totally ruined my day,
but thanks to Narin it's going to be much better and I can curl up with some hot tea and toast in bed and enjoy the game
yaynds.gif

Hot tea and toast? I thought you were American.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Bridgy84 @ Nov 19 2008, 06:35 AM)
I have sat and watch this topic turn into a burning pile of trash and insults. It is sad to see i must say too. I have been around here for a long time, though not many know me i am sure, as i don't post much. But i still remember when this was a place to get good information and read entertaining post. It was a place you could go for help. All you people pissing on each other just need to stop! What are you getting out of this. Though i have to say all you people that don't do a little reading need to learn that to become a quality member you should really use your brain and skim a topic. You would be amazed what you will find in 5 or less mins. This topic should be a revival of a classic game i know many of us hold close to our hearts. Talk about the game and the moment you remember most or thank the people doing work on their own time so we can all play this. Remember they don't have to, they are just nice that way. Just stop being dumb and respect us all especially the mods that work so hard to keep this place going. Well i think this wall is big enough now i want to say thanks to all the people that make this place great and to the ones that tear it down grow up.
Too long, didn't read.

fraz_66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bridgy84 said:

I definitely agree with you, at the same time I can see why people might be a little on edge at the moment, I mean, this IS a big day for any 90s RPG gamer.. I know I'm going crazy waiting for this fix (Which I thank Narin for infinitely), but you are right, whats the point of arguing, we're all here for the same reason so let's try and have some fun
smile.gif

Maybe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is everybody freaking out/being impatient about a game that was released many years ago and has hardly changed any from the SNES? Just so they can "lay down in bed and play" Rofl
wacko.gif

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Gutentag said:
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
iL0VECO0KiEs said:
I know the feeling!
yaynds.gif
Hot tea and toast? I thought you were American.

I am....
But my dad is Irish.
tongue.gif

Besides, I love coffee dearly, but I tried a cup this morning and it came right back up >__<
Sticking to tea and things like toast and instant noodles for my poor stomach.

harima1585

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i havent play this game, what make it so great. common Narin hurry up and release the code.
cant wait to try out this game
wink.gif

hey Narin if im a girl i would kiss you, but......to bad im not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative