smile.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*snip

OH WOW. out of this 50+ page thread, this post is probably the stupidest. Narin is the one who is testing the code he can keep for as long as he wants and not release it. its not his duty to release to the public, he does it because he wants to. he has no obligation to make these codes and give them to you.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I can handle waiting. I've got House recorded, Fringe recording right now, and I still haven't watched yesterday's How I Met Your Mother or Two and a Half Men.

I think maybe I watch too much TV, but anything to distract me until CTDS is ready is good.

Gutentag

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mishra said:
Gutentag said:
Curley5959 said:
Gutentag.. You are such an arse.. You are asking to test a code which is private.. You'd be the last person Narin would give the code to test.. And I would know, because Narin and I are friends.. So bugger off..
OOOH YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH NARIN?

I DON'T CARE.

I wasn't asking to test the code, I just want the fucking code, idiot. It obviously works, they're just holding it longer to act rad.

OH WOW. out of this 50+ page thread, this post is probably the stupidest. Narin is the one who is testing the code he can keep for as long as he wants and not release it. its not his duty to release to the public, he does it because he wants to. he has no obligation to make these codes and give them to you.
rolleyes.gif

Mikecardii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
urgh I should go to bed I've got to get up early for class tomorrow, but I'm going to be refreshing this topic bright and early tomorrow morning.

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Meanwhile if someone tells me what program will i use to patch the rom with the AR code, id be glad.

And definatly: gotta thank you Narin now because when i get the code im gonna be busy playing chrono trigger hehee

fraz_66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol, so much arguments I think my question was missed XD.

I was just wondering what I would need to use this code. I'm using the DS-X.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Goodness, I'm one of the most lenient mods here, but I'ma start smacking people if some of you don't settle down.

A good chunk of posts and a lot of warnings/suspensions/bans would've been handed out if it was any other mod.

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
thedeskandchair.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Covarr said:
I think I can handle waiting. I've got House recorded, Fringe recording right now, and I still haven't watched yesterday's How I Met Your Mother or Two and a Half Men.

I think maybe I watch too much TV, but anything to distract me until CTDS is ready is good.
New How I Met Your Mother is absolutely amazing.

SVEN
SVEN!
SVEN

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
fraz_66 said:
lol, so much arguments I think my question was missed XD.

I was just wondering what I would need to use this code. I'm using the DS-X.
I believe Narin said that you can actually patch the codes to the game so that they are always on. If thats the case I will be doing that to stop me from updating the cheat database and using cheats on all my games.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
just wanted to once again say thanks Narin. even without stuff like the cheat code database, you are still one of the most giving and generous tempers i know, keep up the good work

Gutentag

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Zarcon said:
Goodness, I'm one of the most lenient mods here, but I'ma start smacking people if some of you don't settle down.

A good chunk of posts and a lot of warnings/suspensions/bans would've been handed out if it was any other mod.
I already like you.

Ellesd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
You can use DSATM (DS Auto Trainer Maker), you can find it on here by searching the forums. ALso the code will be released in about 10-20 minutes.

I registered just to say, thank you very much for this.
grog.gif

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mercluke said:
Gutentag said:
Curley5959 said:
Gutentag.. You are such an arse.. You are asking to test a code which is private.. You'd be the last person Narin would give the code to test.. And I would know, because Narin and I are friends.. So bugger off..
OOOH YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH NARIN?

I DON'T CARE.

I wasn't asking to test the code, I just want the fucking code, idiot. It obviously works, they're just holding it longer to act rad.

you sir are a dick, and don't deserve to know people like narin who work tirelessly to help out other people from the goodness of their hearts. i hope you get flamed big time
Flaming him would be pretty wasteful, as there's always some other person running around doing the same shit. Too many people, actually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@