DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

Mikecardii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip

There are other communities than gbatemp. This other community was all in a tizzy over this time warp loop, so I assumed it wasn't just me, and decided to go to the best location I know for figuring out the latest about NDS games, gbatemp.

f1337wood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's definitely awesome.

I've been procrastinating on my AC analysis homework all day to just screw around, and this will just give me more incentive not to do it.

A

Azngamer15

lol ok heading into possible spoiler territory now...

just finished fighting the dragon tank at lv 6 lol. bit lower leveled than id like to be, but whatever. beat it, went through it, took the warp to the future, and now here i am, still ok

so far, so good?

but hey, if theres gonna be a code, lol watever. why not. night guys, have fun.

fraz_66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Narin said:
Just a heads up, the code is on its final testing. If all goes well, it will be available tonight.

What do I need to use this if it does get released tonight? I'm using a DS-X.

I suppose it's not going to work as it's an AR code, huh?

iL0VECO0KiEs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you, hopefully less than an hour, cuz my butt hurts sitting on this chair.
blink.gif

BestIntrest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Azngamer15 said:
it works!! i just got to the save when youre IN the jail, did it freeze for people right before that or what? regardless, i havent had any problems so far. or mebbe its because im going through it pretty quick, at 51 minutes played so far. but anyway

Slot 1: REAL Mario Kart cart
Slot 2: G6 Lite

Tests:
Beginning Portal: Pass!
Organ: Pass!
Return Portal: Pass!
Going to Jail: Pass!

well, time to, keep playing, i cant believe this is working honestly

Good thing my ds lite has an m3 and a g6 lite in it
biggrin.gif

Gutentag

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Curley5959 said:
Gutentag.. You are such an arse.. You are asking to test a code which is private.. You'd be the last person Narin would give the code to test.. And I would know, because Narin and I are friends.. So bugger off..
OOOH YOU'RE FRIENDS WITH NARIN?

I DON'T CARE.

I wasn't asking to test the code, I just want the fucking code, idiot. It obviously works, they're just holding it longer to act rad.

go185

Trophies
XP
Country
Gutentag said:
Curley5959 said:
Gutentag.. You are such an arse.. You are asking to test a code which is private.. You'd be the last person Narin would give the code to test.. And I would know, because Narin and I are friends.. So bugger off..

I DON'T CARE.

I wasn't asking to test the code, I just want the fucking code, idiot. It obviously works, they're just holding it longer to act rad.

Because of your stupidity, I hope they hold it back longer.

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gacktgacktgackt said:
closedeyes.gif

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0oRpCjKoPps

Lets all watch this in the meantime
wub.gif

I AM GONZALES! I AM STRONG! BEAT ME UP AND GET SILVER POINTS!

This is the funniest thing I've watched in a while.

Gutentag said:
QUOTE(Curley5959 @ Nov 19 2008, 06:01 AM) Gutentag.. You are such an arse.. You are asking to test a code which is private.. You'd be the last person Narin would give the code to test.. And I would know, because Narin and I are friends.. So bugger off..

I DON'T CARE.

They're holding it longer because they're STILL TESTING IT. Believe it or not, most people DON'T think it's cool to piss people off.

Gutentag

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gacktgacktgackt said:
grog.gif
Forgot about that!

*raises his pint*

Gutentag is now very butthurt over Chrono Trigger DS. OH GOOD GOD NO! I hope they somehow stop you from using the code, seeing as you're acting like a complete dick right now.
Kind of like you? Pot, meet Kettle.

f1337wood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gutentag said:
Curley5959 said:
Yeah, or he's actually trying to make sure that it works completely so that when he goes to bed he doesn't have to wake up to a bunch of whiny people complaining about how they got stuck somewhere else.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
1 Minute into Time Warp: "Wow, this looks kinda cool!"

5 minutes into Time Warp: "Hmm.... this sure is taking a while, but I'm patient."

15 Minutes into Time Warp: "What the hell... this is enough time travel to last the whole game."

30 minutes into loop: Oh noes! It's teh endz of teh w0urld! I'm stuck in Time Loop Land.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: