DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

JJBro1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know how to get the U version working on the cyclods without the AR cheats? I know i can just use the J rom but i want to use the U rom. Don't ask why.

daquiri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Excuse me for not having read the whole thread, but I'm having an issue.

I am playing the game on a M3 Real using the cheats from the cheat.db, and everything has worked fine until now.

After I defeat Dalton on the Aero-Dalton Imperial, my party tries to control the Epoch but it loops over and over again without progressing.

I didn't have any issues at other well-known spots like the timewarps, this is the only time this happened.

Can anyone tell me how i can fix this? Is this a known issue?

Thanks in advance.

radisonfire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok... I am running a M3 Perfect Lite....What the hell do i do in steps to get this to work, ive been tweaking with it for awhile and to no avail. Someone please help me and my M3 PL out..

PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
94 pages and still not working eh?

God but is it possible this game just sucks? No? Didn't think so.

40 bucks ie not 30 bucks, but you just said the game was great. Yeah you, you said it didn't suck or did I hear wrong to the above remark?

And hmm in a couple of days it's DECEMBER!! Which just happens to contain CHRISTMAS!!
What, you'd rather get something else that you have to buy because you can't steal it?

I guess you really DO think CT sucks, because it's not worth buying according to you.

Blimey, they get to steal game after game after game, and when they discover a really good game, that they can't get for free, they go totally nutso.

Myself, I'm looking forward to getting Age of Empires: Mythologies, because it's my kinda game. I have a downloaded file to fuss with for a few days, but even though I don't 'need' to buy it as I already have it, I actually DO like to buy the games I deem actually good games.

So, is it possible everyone whining in the thread, is really just a cheap bugger in denial?

Go out and buy the game, or stop claiming it is actually any good. Make your choice.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Panzer Tacticer said:

40 bucks ie not 30 bucks, but you just said the game was great. Yeah you, you said it didn't suck or did I hear wrong to the above remark?

And hmm in a couple of days it's DECEMBER!! Which just happens to contain CHRISTMAS!!
What, you'd rather get something else that you have to buy because you can't steal it?

I guess you really DO think CT sucks, because it's not worth buying according to you.

Blimey, they get to steal game after game after game, and when they discover a really good game, that they can't get for free, they go totally nutso.

Myself, I'm looking forward to getting Age of Empires: Mythologies, because it's my kinda game. I have a downloaded file to fuss with for a few days, but even though I don't 'need' to buy it as I already have it, I actually DO like to buy the games I deem actually good games.

So, is it possible everyone whining in the thread, is really just a cheap bugger in denial?

Go out and buy the game, or stop claiming it is actually any good. Make your choice.

I can't because square in their infinite wisdom decided that Europeans don't want it until some time after xmas

but it works on my acekard2 fine anyway

*walks off humming "professional pirate"*

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Panzer Tacticer said:

I agree. I've bought games (ie. Orcs and Elves) before when it doesn't work on my EZ-Flash IV.

But luckily, Chrono Trigger is working perfectly on EZ-Flash IV with the new official update. I guess I don't need to buy it.

WhiteFang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
My Chrono Trigger (J) froze after fighting the golem. First time i guess.
Never froze before. Have the piracy bypass cheat on.

Help Please. Thanks.

Now it freezes immediately after. What is happening?

rynstrom

Trophies
XP
Country
Wizard298 said:
Ug, I can't get my edge card to acctivate cheats, I enabled and took the edgecheats.dat from the cheat database and renamed it cheats.dat

I load up chrono trigger and it won't ask me if I want to enable cheats and I used R4cce to enable chrono trigger cheats... can someone help me out as to why it's not asking me to enableing cheats?

just rename it cheats.dat and enable the cheats function at boot-up.

JustRob

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks but I also need a walk through walls cheat for the (J) version of Chrono Trigger. In a cheat.dat file please, 'cause every time I try to add codes to it myself it gets corrupted or something

Rukario485

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have aproblem. I'm playing on the M3DSReal and have the game and the patch and the game works fine except one thing. When I try to save, on the overworld or savepoint doesn't matter, it freezes and just says: "Saving data. Do not turn the power OFF". The music is still playing too. I left it for one day on and nothing happended. Does anyone know what to do? And When I start again a new game, and saved before, the continue option doesn't appear but the save is there when I try to save.
I hope anyone can help me.

greetz
Rukario485

LoudMaximus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apologies if this is covered somewhere in the previous 93 pages,but every time i try restart the game it tells me the data is corrupted,and to press a to delete.is there something im doing wrong?the save file is set to 256kb and the patch is disabled

Deadm4n

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, i've got stupid problem. I'm using M3 Adapter [Slot 2] and i don't know exactly how to add cheats. I made file *.txt with code:
0204E364 E3A00000
0204E368 E12FFF1E
0204E6c4 E3A00000
0204E6c8 E12FFF1E
And I add this file when i was writing rom to my sd card. Result - two black screens... I can add that i changed arm7 in my rom, becouse game was stopping in 'Initializing...'

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fanofgames213 said:
I love this game!
unsure.gif
Um, your kinda bumping an old thread here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu