DS #2949: Chrono Trigger DS (Japan)

  • Thread starter Thread starter T-hug
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 320,507
  • Replies Replies 1,397
I HAZ A PROBLEM
I enter this code on DSATM, and MY FILE DISSAPEARED

BTW im using Mac OSX with crossover(wine)

0204E364 E3A00000
0204E368 E12FFF1E
0204E6c4 E3A00000
0204E6c8 E12FFF1E
 
the mario said:
So, noobish question, but how exactly do I make this work on my Cyclo?

go back one page. Find the download think for "user.evocheats." Put the file in the CycloDS folder on your memory card.

go into settings, enable cheats.

launch Chrono Trigger. Say "yes" to cheats. Hit start.

Bingo.
 
NatsuMatto said:
the mario said:
So, noobish question, but how exactly do I make this work on my Cyclo?

go back one page. Find the download think for "user.evocheats." Put the file in the CycloDS folder on your memory card.

go into settings, enable cheats.

launch Chrono Trigger. Say "yes" to cheats. Hit start.

Bingo.
Awesome, thanks.
 
Does anybody else have a problem with the cat at the carnival? It runs away from me when I try to make it follow. It's been so many years since I played+beat this game on the SNES, am I doing something wrong?
 
Curley5959 said:
I guess that was mine flugelboy?? Im glad it helped..
smile.gif
Indeed, Curley. Thank you a lot!
happy.gif


That's what amazes me most about the Internet. When people get to help each other, in an actual sense of putting things together by mutual efforts, it's possible to undertake great achievements.

Of course, those shameless noobs will still plague the lands of the internet 'till the end of time, but that's part of the fun.
 
Unfortunately, using this code on CycloDS I get stuck at the pipe organ.

I play it and the door does not open. I can move around, play it again, leave and fight monsters or whatever I want...except progress with the game.
 
dib said:
Does anybody else have a problem with the cat at the carnival? It runs away from me when I try to make it follow. It's been so many years since I played+beat this game on the SNES, am I doing something wrong?

make sure u only talk to it ONCE, twice will make it run away
 
dib said:
Does anybody else have a problem with the cat at the carnival? It runs away from me when I try to make it follow. It's been so many years since I played+beat this game on the SNES, am I doing something wrong?
haha yea, you have to make it not run into any of the walls on the way to the girl, just take 2 steps at a time, let the cat catch up, and repeat.


can anyone help me get this game working on my M3 Real?
 
Twiggy12 said:
dib said:
Does anybody else have a problem with the cat at the carnival? It runs away from me when I try to make it follow. It's been so many years since I played+beat this game on the SNES, am I doing something wrong?

make sure u only talk to it ONCE, twice will make it run away
Thanks! I must have been double pressing because it doesn't appear to react the first time.
 
Once and for all, this is a double language release. The japanese version is also IN FULL, PERFECT, PROPER AND WORKING ENGLISH.

Shakespeare sends his compliments.
 
Just confirming again. the code works on R4. I used R4cce to enter the codes. Thank you Narin and the team for the hard work.
smile.gif
 

Site & Scene News