DS #2808: Die Reitakademie - Das entscheidende Turnier (Germany)

IceRentoraa29

Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm beginning to wonder if the people who make these have some kind of fetish
unsure.gif

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Eeyoregurl27 said:
I'm beginning to wonder if the people who make these have some kind of fetish
unsure.gif

Why do you think the title translates to "The Horse Suckerers"?

aznvienna said:
QUOTE(Kaan @ Oct 21 2008, 01:27 PM) oh yes finally
hmmm
wheres my k-y jelly?
its 3+
dont expect too much action

How the hell are three year olds supposed to hold the DS? They'd eat the stylus if not zombify the handheld altogether. Sure, get a toddler an expensive piece of electrical equipment, I'm sure that'll be fine. Just forget the fact they're too dumb to probably even understand the concept of horse racing.

Speaking of horse racing, there's betting in this game, right? The seedy underworld of big time mobster gambling, cement shoes, and bad cinematography with vague, one-dimensional storytelling. Then when it all hits the fan, Stinky Joe is the one with all the answers... until he's brutally MURDERED, leaving the trail as cold as his deformed body... That's where I come in. I'm Sam Spade, private dick. But with the lack of business I've been getting, I'm show my public dick if you paid me enough, know what I'm saying? That's when this crappy game walked through my door. And I knew right then that before this case was over I'd have silver raindrops in my back if I wasn't careful. Just like that time in Tucson. It was then my gal Friday walked in with a cup of Honest Joe, waking me from my daydreaming with all the subtlety of a cold shower. Looking at her, I'd need another.

Okay, this game sucks, the controls are awful, the graphics are atrocious, and the music is the most banal noodling I've heard to date. I give Generic Spongebob Horseracing Title #249 a complete and awful 0.

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Why do they dump german-only horse games? I know it's like a competition of dumping the most games, but come on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_