DS #2808: Die Reitakademie - Das entscheidende Turnier (Germany)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Tempbot, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Tempbot
    OP

Contributor Tempbot Tunnel Snakes rule

pip
    United Kingdom
    ^^ndsrelease-3831^^
    Contributed by Chanser

2. IceRentoraa29

Member IceRentoraa29 Don't get in between a kid and his ice cream cone.

United States
    I'm beginning to wonder if the people who make these have some kind of fetish [​IMG]

3. Kaan

Member Kaan GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    oh yes finally
    hmmm
    wheres my k-y jelly?

4. Raven Darkheart

Member Raven Darkheart The Radioactive Flamer

United States
    why do we get this?
    i want something like winners circle or derby stallion ds

5. aznvienna

Member aznvienna GBAtemp Regular

United States
    its 3+
    dont expect too much action

6. GreenBanana

Member GreenBanana GBAtemp Fan

Antarctica
    How the hell are three year olds supposed to hold the DS? They'd eat the stylus if not zombify the handheld altogether. Sure, get a toddler an expensive piece of electrical equipment, I'm sure that'll be fine. Just forget the fact they're too dumb to probably even understand the concept of horse racing.

Speaking of horse racing, there's betting in this game, right? The seedy underworld of big time mobster gambling, cement shoes, and bad cinematography with vague, one-dimensional storytelling. Then when it all hits the fan, Stinky Joe is the one with all the answers... until he's brutally MURDERED, leaving the trail as cold as his deformed body... That's where I come in. I'm Sam Spade, private dick. But with the lack of business I've been getting, I'm show my public dick if you paid me enough, know what I'm saying? That's when this crappy game walked through my door. And I knew right then that before this case was over I'd have silver raindrops in my back if I wasn't careful. Just like that time in Tucson. It was then my gal Friday walked in with a cup of Honest Joe, waking me from my daydreaming with all the subtlety of a cold shower. Looking at her, I'd need another.

Okay, this game sucks, the controls are awful, the graphics are atrocious, and the music is the most banal noodling I've heard to date. I give Generic Spongebob Horseracing Title #249 a complete and awful 0.

7. Jdbye

Suspended Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Why do they dump german-only horse games? I know it's like a competition of dumping the most games, but come on.