DS #2806: Littlest Pet Shop Winter (Europe)

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
skyman747 said:
I feel sorry for the people who dump the games. They actually have to actually hold it. *Shivers*

My theory: They work in the shops. Take a game out, go around back and dump it real quick, put the game back on the shelf. Something like that...

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Notice the EA logo.
Somehow I am NOT suprised.
I bet they are looking for more moneymaking franchises to make games on.
rolleyes.gif

fateastray said:
skyman747 said:
I feel sorry for the people who dump the games. They actually have to actually hold it. *Shivers*

My theory: They work in the shops. Take a game out, go around back and dump it real quick, put the game back on the shelf. Something like that...
That actually makes a LOT of sense.
I was thinking why would they have a copy of this game that they can dump anyway.

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
gbaelink said:
I just try it. Very cute~Good Good~ ^o^

Then why doesn't the box art look cute? They look like demented balloon-headed freaks. But, since you seem to have played it, could you tell us a bit more about it? Are there Saint Bernards with barrels of whiskey around their necks? Can you get savaged by a polar bear? Where do all the ducks go in the winter?

Speaking of shittiest pet shop, how does one vote on these games? One person actually rated it 100%, but since the voting button just takes me to a page without a voting button, there's not much we can do to stifle this trauma.

"How would you rate this game?" Well, if I COULD...

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
GreenBanana said:
gbaelink said:
I just try it. Very cute~Good Good~ ^o^

Then why doesn't the box art look cute? They look like demented balloon-headed freaks. But, since you seem to have played it, could you tell us a bit more about it? Are there Saint Bernards with barrels of whiskey around their necks? Can you get savaged by a polar bear? Where do all the ducks go in the winter?

Speaking of shittiest pet shop, how does one vote on these games? One person actually rated it 100%, but since the voting button just takes me to a page without a voting button, there's not much we can do to stifle this trauma.

"How would you rate this game?" Well, if I COULD...

Er... GreenBanana? Did something happen to you in a Pet Shop, possibly a little one? I'm just sensing real hostility towards these games and I can't figure out whether you have unresolved issues or whether it just a normal reaction to a release which may be crap shovelware?

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
4ppleseed said:
Because of the font used on the logo I read that as...

'Shittiest Pet Shop'
A fitting name for a shitty game.
Are the eyes supposed to look like snowflakes? Because they don't, though they kinda freak me out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, Using a Fiio DAC and Betron headphones.
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I use AKG K7XX headphones for daily use, but Meze 99 Classics when I want to *enjoy* the music
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I mean built in sound on mobo's has gotten way better but still XP handled sound better and X-Fi was still better than onboard audio even to this day
    Hell not sure what was going on but for like a few weeks MP3's sounded muffled, some driver or Windows update fixed it. Thank god lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Oh boy Massdrop has $1100 IEMs. Want, but not at that price lmao. https://drop.com/buy/campfire-audio-andromeda-emerald-sea-iem
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'd sooner buy the Meze 109 Pro if I was dropping that much on headphones. I don't even like buds/IEMs
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I got the Google Pixel Pro buds, they're good enough for when I need portable audio. And some really cheap IEMs that Dankpods recommends, I think the KZ ZSN Pro
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd stick with cheapo Chinese $10 ones quality is actually becoming on pair with name brand since name Brand usually quads the price up anyway loose one bud that's another $200
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    My Pixel Pro buds shit the bed a month or two ago. My wireless charger (which they do support Qi charging) absolutely COOKED them. Caused some problem that caused the case to heat up to 180F+
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    They were like 9 months out of warranty but I hit up Google support anyway and told them how hot they were getting and they replaced them with new ones because they wanted these for failure analysis lol
    lol wireless charging
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why I can't bring myself to even spend $100 on wireless earbuds
    I think it's a cool idea but damn
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Apparently the case has a problem with >15W wireless chargers. Google design fault, that one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I could live with wireless charging if the damn standard case doesn't block connection
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    how is wireless charging possible?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dbz said everyone has raging energy senses
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    you mean generally, how does the concept work?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Copper conducting electricity or something
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, power through a coil of wire causes an electromagnetic field to be generated. Another coil of wire can be set up to harness the power from that electromagnetic field and turn it into usable energy for charging a device
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Two good videos from ElectroBOOM that touch on the subject:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQwGjhwPEik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2YwkAWg0_g
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Elements on earth are actually more powerful than we think