DS #2781: Naruto: Path of the Ninja 2 (USA)

saxamo

Spaaaaace!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, what i'm about to say must not leave the room...

I liked PoTN 1. It was one of the first games I actually finished in a long time. I don't know why, It just appealed to me for some sick, sick, twisted reason. I'll check this one out, but don't kill me!

Intimidator88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Been looking forward to this one since the 1st one which i liked
biggrin.gif
Why do so many hate the 1st one cause i thought it was a simple, fun,naruto rpg.

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
I doubt most people in this thread who are hating on the game have even given it half a chance, they are just hating on it because thats seen as the cool thing to do on the internet.

I actually liked the first one and was one of the few recent games I actually finished, no its not a complex nor in depth rpg like DQ or FF, but sometimes you just need something a little lighter on, and this was perfect for those times.
Going to go and give it a go and come back with some actual constructive comments (which should be a change from most of the post in this thread so far).

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm i dont think its that bad cos whatever the public says suck is actually a fun game to me, for example crash: mind over mutant
smile.gif

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So is anyone going to undub this?

Is it hard to undub a game? Because Naruto games (dubbed) really piss me up. "Believe it! Believe it!" Seriously... Does anyone want to undub it and post a patch or something?

Megaman703

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I've played through 90% of the storyline, and he hasn't said Believe It! once. Trust me, I started a drinking game and everything, and I'm perfectly sober.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people would rather play a anime rpg with a storyline that follows the anime storyline that they already know what will happen rather than a new story? got some weird people up in here!

anyways, you can undub it. read the earlier posts for information

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?