DS #2717 : Line Rider 2: Unbound (USA)

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Apart from the unanimous cries of "FINALLY!" across the web...wasn't this dumped by someone here?
ohmy.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Interestingly enough, I'm seeing this as being nuked as a hack from the site I found it at. Downloading it anyway, of course. Will try it on my CycloDS.....

EDIT: seems to work fine....
unsure.gif

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm not one to come up with any practical ideas for designs that would even be entertaining. I'll try it, but I doubt I'll stick with it.

racingfreak92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wtf, i found the rom somewhere and threw it on my ds. When i booted it up it said my card was unformatted. I stuck it back into my computer and it said it found a new drive, i treid to format it but it says it cant find the drive. I didnt safely remove it so could that have killed this card or could it have been the game?

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
racingfreak92 said:
wtf, i found the rom somewhere and threw it on my ds. When i booted it up it said my card was unformatted. I stuck it back into my computer and it said it found a new drive, i treid to format it but it says it cant find the drive. I didnt safely remove it so could that have killed this card or could it have been the game?
The game data is read from the SD, but the only thing written to it is the save data.
And according to you, you didn't even start the game, because the flashcart said your card was unformatted before you had a chance to.
So how could it possibly have been the game?

It might have been a bad MicroSD reader (which might mean it's permanently destroyed), or just normal filesystem corruption, which is formattable.

Not safely removing usually won't corrupt the whole MicroSD, however it can corrupt single files if you pull it out while it's writing a file.
If you use Disk Management to format it, it might work. (Go to Start->Run and type diskmgmt.msc)
It always works for me when I can't format it from My Computer.
Actually I usually format it from Disk Management anyway, but still.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Why buy another Series X? Something happen to the 1st one?