youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
TheBestNaruto101 said:
ZenithMaur said:
granville said:
xshinox said:
oh yeah i remember that. bulma wanted you to touch her or something.
I saw a scene in a trailer where Bulma pulls her skirt up showing her private areas or something to Roshi. It was hilariously and cleverly censored by using the dead-zone separation between the two screens as a censor block!
rofl2.gif

I still think they'll remove that entire clip from the US version though.
frown.gif

is it a real trailer? if so can i get the link.
here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHq4vGWBy0o...feature=related

no the whole entire trailer

TaeK

Trophies
Website
d4nart.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Is there any voice acting in this game?

If there is... hopefully you can get Japanese voice acting with English subtitles because the English dubbing is HORRIBLE.

Tragoedia181

B*tch I Look Like Goku!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ZenithMaur said:
TheBestNaruto101 said:
ZenithMaur said:
granville said:
xshinox said:
oh yeah i remember that. bulma wanted you to touch her or something.
I saw a scene in a trailer where Bulma pulls her skirt up showing her private areas or something to Roshi. It was hilariously and cleverly censored by using the dead-zone separation between the two screens as a censor block!
rofl2.gif

I still think they'll remove that entire clip from the US version though.
frown.gif

is it a real trailer? if so can i get the link.
here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHq4vGWBy0o...feature=related

no the whole entire trailer
here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIBDJcJr1AU

NatsuMatto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regardless of this having a US release, you KNOW it's going to be censored and use the crappy English voice acting. If you guys want to do a translation, I say GO FOR IT!

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Only played a little bit so far, completed the first 2 'episodes' of 'act 1' and am mightily impressed!

As has been mentioned, it is a little bit like Phantom Hourglass, with some small puzzle elements. The animation is awesome, and the game seems to flow very well. As a massive Dragonball fan, i've been looking forward to this for a while, and glad to see they done a good job! I can't wait to play this in English
smile.gif

cosmiccinema

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
joeygodsey.com
XP
Country
United States
I gotta say this is the best looking ds game I have seen (especially the intro)
I got one problem though; After the intro and I touch the screen a box appears and doesn't allow me to continue. Does anyone know what im doing wrong?

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cosmiccinema said:
I got one problem though; After the intro and I touch the screen a box appears and doesn't allow me to continue. Does anyone know what im doing wrong?

I agree best graphics I seen on a ds. And press A if you can't touch the screen or maybe something is wrong with your screen.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
have the power pole equipped, tap goku then draw circles around him to do a whirlwind attack, use it to bounce the energy ball back to the dragon.

Anyone have any idea how to use the crates to weigh down the switch so I can jump over the wall in level 2-3?

notnarb

Not narbing it up
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cosmiccinema said:
I'm having this problem too using an R4 with 1.11 (could the firmware be the problem?) on more then one dump of the game. It goes

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, though this game does nothing any other 3-D DS game can do, the art style and production are just friggin' awesome! I'm not even a Dragonball or DBZ fan -- I know pretty much nothing about the story -- but I'm enjoying it. The menu-translation patch helps, of course (thanks to those who put their time into that). The character models are just so great. The only other game on DS that comes close in that respect is Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker.

Can't wait for the English version, so that I can follow the story. The characters' faces say a lot, but it definitely looks like a game worth fully appreciating. It's also inspired me to check out the Dragonball story, so perhaps I'll try to find manga or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: