oh yeah, and i found it already
yaynds.gif

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
its quite good from my quick go, you move via the stylus or the directional buttons and the buttons control the camera. i haven't figure how to attack properly yet but i know if point on goku while you have the power pole equipped you can extend it and attack. As for the language selection, theres none
frown.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The size is what puzzles me. From what i am guessing, it uses full 3d like the final fantasy remakes bu it still remains a small size ie, less that 60MB. I guess it must be the fmv from the beginning of the games.

kikoexe

Trophies
XP
Country
i read somewhere that this is more linear than phantom hourglass, so i guess it will be easy to breeze through this game.. i hope..
huh.gif

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kikoexe said:
i read somewhere that this is more linear than phantom hourglass, so i guess it will be easy to breeze through this game.. i hope..
huh.gif

yeh, theres not really much exploration in the game but it's very easy to play, you don't really need to understand japanese to play this game. I saw a wifi option on the game so i hope that maybe there's a co-op mode or sumthin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay