DS #2385: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Japan)

sergeant_maya

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
RanmaFreak said:
well, someone requested earlier if someone would post saves with the songs already downloaded, so I have 3 saves from my R4 that I can put up somewhere if anyone wants. I just finished downloading the last song, so if anyone doesn't want to go through with the trouble of downloading every individual song, they can just use my save.

Anyone want me to post it?

It took quite a while to download them due to the error where it gets stuck at the "saving..." screen, so I was just hoping to save others the hassle.

EDIT: Well, I'll put the saves up anyways, in case anyone wants them.

Megaupload Link:
3 Saves, 1-100,101-200,201-221

Could anyone repload the 3 Saves on mediafire? I think the megaupload link has expired D:

edsock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RanmaFreak said:
well, someone requested earlier if someone would post saves with the songs already downloaded, so I have 3 saves from my R4 that I can put up somewhere if anyone wants. I just finished downloading the last song, so if anyone doesn't want to go through with the trouble of downloading every individual song, they can just use my save.

Anyone want me to post it?

It took quite a while to download them due to the error where it gets stuck at the "saving..." screen, so I was just hoping to save others the hassle.

EDIT: Well, I'll put the saves up anyways, in case anyone wants them.

Megaupload Link:
3 Saves, 1-100,101-200,201-221

Is there anyway to save the downloaded songs as .BDX in these 3 files??
I tried the BDXTool doesn't seem to work.

caeolos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:
For some reason when I add files through bdxtool it creates multiple copies of it, and all of them don't work. It's a song that starts out with a piano going down. I figured out a way to make it so that 1 of the songs won't play that piano song and will play what I want by renaming it, however, sometimes, the thing won't work, i'll get an error message and the songs will delete. Anyone else having these problems?

I have the same proble. I'd downloaded Impossible's pack and I added some songs using bdxtool but all the songs are that going down piano song.

Do you rename the file or rename the song when you're ingame? Because I tried to rename the Final Countdown ingame but it didn't work.

Why does this happen?

Impossible

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't worry about those three saves - I've put all the songs on there that anyone could name or care about in my song pack a page or two back.

The download songs aren't renamed in-game, although in the next version, a couple may be because they were like that when I got them.

If anyone sees "Pollyanna" by Impossi on the download server, I suggest not downloading it, because that's mine and the BDX is freely available. I've also made a slightly edited version I'll link to soon. Note, however, that some asshole stole my Pollyanna and uploaded it - this one is IDENTICAL to mine. My suggestion? Download it, rate it 1 star. Enjoy it anyway. The new one has some improvements; nothing really noticeable though (mostly volume related).

Joshua014

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Impossible:
With this program can one remove Music with the plays to buy?
I have Supercard Sd Lite Micro.

(My english is bad, i'm french)

Impossible

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't exactly understand your question. Try asking in French. >_> Seriously.

By the way, the song pack and details about its contents can be found here, for anyone who missed it.

sergeant_maya

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Impossible said:
Don't worry about those three saves - I've put all the songs on there that anyone could name or care about in my song pack a page or two back.

The download songs aren't renamed in-game, although in the next version, a couple may be because they were like that when I got them.

If anyone sees "Pollyanna" by Impossi on the download server, I suggest not downloading it, because that's mine and the BDX is freely available. I've also made a slightly edited version I'll link to soon. Note, however, that some asshole stole my Pollyanna and uploaded it - this one is IDENTICAL to mine. My suggestion? Download it, rate it 1 star. Enjoy it anyway. The new one has some improvements; nothing really noticeable though (mostly volume related).

Hoooooooooo! Thats really sweet of you for putting all the songs on one save! Really convenient
yaynds.gif

bustyman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hey guys, I've finished writing Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer" and "Always". I have noticed that there are quite a few Bon Jovi fans on here, so I thought I'd upload the songs here.

It took me a long time to transcribe these, so I'd appreciate any CONSTRUCTIVE feedback.

http://rapidshare.com/files/134335523/Bon_Jovi.zip.html

They are BDX's, so load them onto your save file with either Bbdxtool or Bdxsave.

Enjoy
grog.gif

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gwozdz said:
Here you go old bdxtool

Edits the download song list. But you would be better off Hexing your save to work on the newer version.

Don't tell people where you got it.
Link is broken.

Someone should write up a wiki page or something with all of this information because this progress is unbelievable.

Kbs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
AXYPB said:
Gwozdz said:
Here you go old bdxtool

Edits the download song list. But you would be better off Hexing your save to work on the newer version.

Don't tell people where you got it.
Link is broken.

Someone should write up a wiki page or something with all of this information because this progress is unbelievable.
I would love it if there was a wiki page. I just started looking at this topic today and I have no idea what's going on except it's something about adding songs but I don't know how to do it lol.

Gwozdz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is a good wiki link you could model it after WiiBrew

has nothing to do with DS but did help me to install the Speaker Chanel and many more home brew on my Wii.

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've managed to rip the songs from the Request Selection expansion of the first game into BBS format. Is there some tool to convert them to BDX format? As they are, they aren't accepted by the BDXtool for importing, which is a shame because there are quite a few songs that I want to use.

Impossible

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Hoooooooooo! Thats really sweet of you for putting all the songs on one save! Really convenient
yaynds.gif

Not in a save, you need to use bdxtool to add the songs. Only 100 can fit in a save file. For lazy people, maybe I'll make a save of the best 100 download songs or something.

QUOTE said:
Can I with this software delete the musics in games bought ? (I have a Supercard Sd Lite Micro)

If you're talking about the music included with the game, no. If you're talking about downloaded music (which you need a real game, not a flash card to get), you need the tool deufeufeu posted, but I recommend against it right now. If you're talking about custom songs, you can do whatever you want with them.

I've managed to rip the songs from the Request Selection expansion of the first game into BBS format. Is there some tool to convert them to BDX format? As they are, they aren't accepted by the BDXtool for importing, which is a shame because there are quite a few songs that I want to use.

bdxtool imports BBS files just fine now (the current version certainly has no problems). The files might be missing headers, that was how they were when deufeufeu originally got the BBS files for the songs from the first game for us. I'm not sure how to fix that, but we'll probably have the songs soon anyway.

There's a new version of bdxtool, but I'm not sure what it does yet... Each song has a tick box next to it, but I have no idea what they do.

Neobeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DX Degausser - Just a simple app I've been working on for a while:
- link to old version removed -

At the moment it can read/write bdx and sav. The user interface is still a bit clunky but hopefully there should be a stable release sometime in the near future.

Edit: I realised I'm missing credits, which should be an important part of anything. Props to Impossible, Catz, bowbowhead, and whomever else I missed, for some of the bdx's. And a very special salutation to deufeufeu for the inspirational bbdxsave

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
AXYPB said:
You extracted songs from the expansion?! Cool, did you get the Yoshi's Island Athletic, Animal Crossing and Star Wolf theme? If so hurry up and upload the files! I love those songs!

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey uh, is anyone running this on a CycloDS Evolution? I'm thinking of getting one, and I need my chosen cart to run this XD

Also, if you can't get the songs to load into the BDXtool, edit out all of the Japanese in their name. Trust me, it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    AI needs money for AI drugs lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Ai Cocaine Is a hell of a drug."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ok for real i'm back
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    generative AI is getting better at animating stuff, but still looks like a fever dream in most cases
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro lost all his money on gacha toys
    https://gachax2.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just telling everyone i was collecting bullion, desperate times calls for desperate measures
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just "window" shopping
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna leave in any moment
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed, does that mean i gave you a stack?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i don't get it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have it you fucking monster
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what i didn't do anything!
  • T @ Texasauras:
    since i doubled up, or you lost your stack and if i gave it to you instead of running off at the roulette table does that mean i "gave" you a stack lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop touching people's stacks
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can I get AI to make Home Alone VS Micheal Jackson and R Kelly as the new wet bandits?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i have access to an AI that makes CGI movie scenes
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's in beta
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh +1