DS #2381: Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (Europe)

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
Trebuchet said:
Thug4L1f3 said:
Trebuchet said:
I wonder if I can put it up and remove it at will ? I don't want to keep my old big GBA cartridge in my DS all the time...

Well once you use the cart to get the extra skills/powers then save, you should not need the cart in the DS again.
What cart are you usng to play it? As if it does save afterwards, can I get a copy of your save file please!

Sure, but I still didn't get the possibility to use the "skill"

Are you using a Euro FFA in slot-2 or a USA version ? if you use a USA version then i guess there is the possibility that the GBA link wont work. I just put the Euro version of FFA on my EZ 3in1 in NOR MODE. when i loaded up FFA2 from CycloDS using v1.4 firmware it said "you obtianed a new clan privilege Libra!" so i can confirm the GBA link works fine with CycloDS and EZ 3in1

lstobias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
tinymonkeyt said:
lstobias said:
where can i download it please tell me XD
no
why not
unsure.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Triforce it was the wrong version he was using U GBA ROM.
Can you upload your save file please? Or anyone with the unlock!

@lstobias
Did you not read the BIG READ TEXT ON THE PORTAL THAT STATES NO ROMS HERE OR ROM REQUESTS?
I already know you didn't or you wouldn't be posting the way you are.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Thug4L1f3 said:
Blue can you upload your save file please mate so we can all get the extra! Do you get it before you name your clan!?
Trebuchet had the wrong region so it wouldn't work.

Well I didn't save until I'd named my clan, but I'll start a new game and see if I can save before the clan naming. If not I'll just use default names.

Drkirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I was looking forward to this, I want to play Star Force 2... Anyone see Star Force out in the wild? Oh well, I'll just play this for now.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*blows whistle* TWEET
grammar nazi reportin for duty
according to our handbook
the following statement breaks rule # 43110:
MiloFoxburr said:
Because it's against the rules. You must not of read them
correction :You must not HAVE read them
grammar nazi outt

:] sorry. i have some OCD with weird stuff
although i am such a hypocrite because i fail to punctuate and capitalize

all these random guests that wont sign up are really busting my internet
i feel so claustrophobic
wacko.gif

oh and for the dude who asked,
(E) and (U) are the same, except theirs got released first

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
BlueStar said:
Thug4L1f3 said:
Blue can you upload your save file please mate so we can all get the extra! Do you get it before you name your clan!?
Trebuchet had the wrong region so it wouldn't work.

Well I didn't save until I'd named my clan, but I'll start a new game and see if I can save before the clan naming. If not I'll just use default names.

Awesome m8 thanks very much!
I'm using M3 Simply but will try Shuny's save converter if your using summat else.
If you can't save before, the default clan name will be fine. Not 100% sure but I think there was an option to change the name in the first game so maybe the same here.

megabug7

Forum Relic
Trophies
XP
Country
Just played the first 2 missions.

So glad they included the Fitting Room and Optimize which was severely lacking in the original.

Like the new features

- Opportunities
- Priviledges
- Bazaar

smile.gif

Going to complete Soul Bubbles first as it's addictive.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Here we go, quicksave at the start of the first battle, after getting the "New clan skill" message, after naming the main character (kept the default) but before naming the clan. I answered the first option for all the journal entries at the start, if those matter.

http://rapidshare.com/files/124714176/Fina...ics_A2.sav.html

Save created with AK2, so should just need renaming to work on R4 and other cards which use raw .sav files.

EDIT: I take it I don't have to keep my retail FFTA cart in from now on to keep getting any advantages I get from it then? It looks ugly sticking out
tongue.gif

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Triforce said:
http://rapidshare.com/files/124713180/xms-ffte.zip.html

theres my save, done the first level and saved it right after. it has the default character name.

It's a CycloDS save so use Shuny's save converter, good luck
QUOTE(BlueStar @ Jun 24 2008, 08:09 AM) Here we go, quicksave at the start of the first battle, after getting the "New clan skill" message, after naming the main character (kept the default) but before naming the clan. I answered the first option for all the journal entries at the start, if those matter.

http://rapidshare.com/files/124714176/Fina...ics_A2.sav.html

Save created with AK2, so should just need renaming to work on R4 and other cards which use raw .sav files.
thanks you guys! will be a great extra to those of us that dont own the first game!

btw, is rapidshare always happy hour now?
and one more question
when i download these save files, they all are saved as cyclo files
or at least they have the cyclosave icon
and then it wont let me convert it since it said its already a cyclo file..
so what do i do :/

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
(E) has more then one language, that's mostly the difference in any game.

Some games gets updated though, like we (E) people sometimes get a game with certain bugs or glithces removed. And in the case of Dementium we even get an upgraded saving system. Sometimes it's nice to get the game last =P But mostly the case isn't that way since we seem to get most games 6-12 months later.. i mean you guys just got EO2, we just got EO1 in stores some week ago.

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Batman55 said:
Are there any characters from other Ivalice games in this? Or is just the races?
Penelo and Vaan are supposed to appear/join your clan eventually, and I believe that's really it. Luso appeared in the PSP port of the original Tactics though as a Ramza-clone. Oh wait, one of the Cids is from XII I believe. Maybe. I don't know.

There will likely be references drawn from the original TA, as well as XII, and possibly Revenant Wings as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway